INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "ActiveMovie Window" Revisited  (Read 1449 times)

ladcrp

"ActiveMovie Window" Revisited
« on: March 11, 2008, 12:55:44 am »

Upgraded to MC 12 and this "ActiveMovie Window" flashing problem ius going to make this a no sale if I can't figure out how to stop this.  I have been all over the web trying to find a fix, but nothing works.  The thread on this forum died out in 2007 without a resolution.  I ghave rolled back wmp and a variety of other suggestions, but to no avail.  Is this a solvable problem with xp sp2 and media center 12?? ?

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: "ActiveMovie Window" Revisited
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 01:34:16 pm »

Can you give a few more details as to what you're doing in MC when this window flashes?

I recently found that the ActiveMovie Window would pop up and my DVDs would play in that window instead of the normal MC display. I eventually discovered that this was the case only when I had DVDShrink open. I had intended to watch a DVD that I had just ripped while ripping a different one, but it was a no-go because of the ActiveMovie window. Everything was fine again once DVDShrink was closed.

ladcrp

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 05:20:22 pm »

Well,

At first I was importing videos and/or converting flv to compatible media using Prism converter, but after that I was just trying to watch some videos.  thanks for replying.

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 05:24:43 pm »

Did you quit the converter software? And it's still popping up?

ladcrp

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 10:17:36 am »

Yes
Pages: [1]   Go Up