INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DVDs - Submiting cover art? Send to IMBD-Amazon?  (Read 1415 times)

kevind

• Junior Woodchuck
DVDs - Submiting cover art? Send to IMBD-Amazon?
« on: March 14, 2008, 01:16:34 pm »

I'm still confused about a few things regarding DVDs

Submit to online database still does not work
There is no "Submit Coverart" function
What is the "Send to IMBD and Amazon" thing all about?
There is no "Get coverart from Internet" feature anymore...could have sworn this was there before.

V 450 of MC

John Gateley

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Nice haircut
Re: DVDs - Submiting cover art? Send to IMBD-Amazon?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 04:08:28 pm »

DVD Cover art lookup and submission is integrated with the metadata (title, director, genre) lookup and submission. There is no separate method for doing just cover art submission/lookup

j

kevind

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 01:10:34 pm »

I don't see anywhere to do a lookup. All my movies are on HD which I have MC monitor the folders where they are located.  Where is the lookup located when you highlight a movie file? .ifo format. Also don't see a field for "director, title". Fields I am using are: name, access rating, genre, file type, filename

DVD Cover art lookup and submission is integrated with the metadata (title, director, genre) lookup and submission. There is no separate method for doing just cover art submission/lookup

j

John Gateley

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Nice haircut
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 01:18:37 pm »

I am a little far away from my computer at the moment, so I cant tell you exactly, but right click should show the option. Try it with a DVD in the drive, and then with an IFO file. I canąt remember if I did it for ifo files or only for DVDs in the drive. Director is the same as Artist.

j
Pages: [1]   Go Up