INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Still having Media Scheduler trouble  (Read 846 times)

c1c9k72

• Galactic Citizen
  • So many worlds, so much to do, so little done...
Still having Media Scheduler trouble
« on: May 16, 2003, 12:30:19 pm »

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but my Media Scheduler is still eating any recording task I give it except the first one.  The second, third, etc. are always butchered by reboot.  As troubling as that is, that's a problem I can work around.  I can rewrite them as I need them, and just be careful when I reboot.

However, I have noticed something else.  Sometimes, the media scheduler simply does not trigger what it's supposed to.  My need is for recording, and as it approaches the time for the recorder to activate, the scheduler icon in the taskbar blinks...and then nothing.

Also, and this is a nit-pick, but under the Encoding options, there are three options: CD Ripping, File Conversion and the Sound Recorder.  It seems that the intention was to allow the user to set up three different standards for the three options, but if you choose the same Encoder for two of them, it also shares the Quality variable between the two as well.

I hope that made sense...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I love this product.

gigijoey

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Re: Still having Media Scheduler trouble
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2003, 11:51:10 pm »

hi - i am having a similar problem. The scheduler is just blinking onthe task bar and nothing happens. It starts MJ okay, but nothing records! here is my spec

Media Jukebox PLUS 8.0.394
Install Path: C:\Program Files\Media Jukebox\

CPU: Intel Pentium III 929 MHz MMX
Memory: Total - 121 MB, Free - 31 MB
OS: Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1  (Build 2600)

can anyone help out there? ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up