INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: playing back audio and images separately in one playlist  (Read 896 times)

amhuman

playing back audio and images separately in one playlist
« on: March 31, 2008, 02:03:42 pm »

How do I get audio files and image files to be treated as separate media. When I play audio files in my playlist, the image files come up at the same time, even if they are not set up in that particular order. I want to be able to play the audio file, and then show images separately. I also have video files in the same playlist and here there doesn't seem to be a problem. Also, when i run the playlist, the image files don't get listed in the media, only the video and audio files.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: playing back audio and images separately in one playlist
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 02:08:28 pm »

The easiest solution may be to use separate playlists for the audio and images if you don't want them to play together.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

amhuman

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 02:11:30 pm »

thanks, but i need to have a set of video, audio and image files in one playback sequence.

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 02:21:05 pm »

If you have a mixed media playlist and you don't want to start an independent slideshow of the images you can use the "add to Playing Now" command instead of directly playing the list.

Alternatively you can use the split view or tabs feature and drag the files to Playing Now.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

amhuman

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 02:39:26 pm »

thanks - that works.
Pages: [1]   Go Up