INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 12.0.468  (Read 11458 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Media Center 12.0.468
« on: March 31, 2008, 03:20:00 pm »

This is the latest version of MC 12.0.  Any MC12.0 license will work with it.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted or moved.

This latest build (usually safe) of MC12.0 is here:
ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/MC12/MediaCenter120468.exe

12.0.468 (3/31/2008)

1. Fixed: Get Cover Art could draw incorrectly when resizing.
2. Changed: Revised how searching works for the files list below artists, albums, etc. in the library.
3. Fixed: Searching could steal the focus from the search box in some library views.
4. Changed: Show Stacks on view menu changed to Show Fanned Thumbnails.
5. NEW: Show Stack Indicator on Thumbnail option added to view.
6. Changed: In Get Cover Art, renamed "Existing" to "Your library".
7. Fixed: MC always wants to resync photos on iPods (introduced in 12.0.467).
8. Fixed: Tooltips could incorrectly appear when a right-click menu was showing.
9. Fixed: Keyboard navigation would not work nicely around grouping items in lists.
10. Fixed: Maximized windows could fail to render the two right-most pixels.
11. Changed: Rename Files From Properties dialog preview can handle hundreds of thousands of files without slowing the dialog down.
12. NEW: Added a full-size preview tooltip to the Get Cover Art results.
13. Changed: TV does not allow seeking / jumping to within 2 seconds of the live time.
14. Changed: Pane headers better resize to accomodate large fonts.
15. Fixed: Options dialog page picker could use incorrect colors for some skins.
16. Fixed: The "Alt" key would not properly draw underlines in a menu.

12.0.467 (3/28/2008)

1. NEW: Improved Cover Art > Get From Internet to show multiple images, handle new voting system, etc.
2. Changed: Fullscreen borders no longer resize the display.
3. Changed: Fullscreen borders use "Slim" art and only show a top border.
4. NEW: Autostack by Artist, Album and Name added to right click menu.
5. NEW: Autostack by Artist, Album, Track # and Name added to right click menu.
6. Fixed: Fixed several small problems related to the iPod firmware update utility.
7. NEW: Added the option for drive-based devices (including iPods) to turn on/off resyncing a file based on if the Date Modified of the file on the device and the file in MC are different.
8. Changed: Get Cover Art dialog is modeless so it no longer blocks the program while using.
9. Changed: Minor changes to the media 'Suggestions' view.
10. Fixed: Rename Files From Properties was not loading checkbox states correctly.

12.0.466 (3/27/2008)

1. Changed: Better Unicode support when playing media in Quicktime engine.
2. Fixed: Files with strange Unicode characters in the path would not play in Quicktime engine.
3. Fixed: Fixed a few text drawing related bugs.
4. Fixed: Unstacking a file would bump the date imported.

12.0.465 (3/26/2008)

1. NEW: The 64-character limit on filenames when playing in Quicktime engine is eliminated. You need to update to the latest Quicktime.
2. Fixed: Cover Art lookup was stripping characters in parenthesis in the album title.
3. Fixed: Pressing Ctrl+A while the tree was focused with a playlist selected would select all.
4. Fixed: System list controls could paint black during a scroll.
5. Fixed: Text drawing of multiline fields in the Tag Action Window was not working correctly.
6. Fixed: Stack save bug.
7. NEW: If using stacked files for handheld conversions the app will search the stack location for a likely match and add it to the stack rather than converting a new one.
8. Fixed: In some cases a file could be marked as part of a stack even though the stack was gone.
9. Fixed: Audio analyzer could use incorrect amount of precision when storing results (only applies to 463 and 464).
10. Fixed: Some analyzed files would be queued for audio analysis over and over.
11. Fixed: Stack save bug.
12. NEW: If using stacked files for HH conversions the app will search the stack location for a likely match and add it to the stack rather than converting a new one.
13. Fixed: iPhones and iPod Touch not displaying correct (total or available) disk space.
14. Fixed: Possible crash from threading in tooltip system.
15. Fixed: Auto stack by name was failing to create the stack.
16. Fixed: Wait popup dialogs could fail to show or cause unnecessary 2.5 second delays in some cases.

12.0.464 (3/25/2008)

1. Fixed: List printing was not rendering text properly.
2. Fixed: Image playback of images that failed to load could loop forever.
3. Fixed: Some JPEG files could fail to load.
4. Fixed: System list controls could flicker black behind items during a paint.
5. Fixed: Installer metadata text needed an extra line-break.
6. Fixed: Mini skins would not update correctly after stopping playback.
7. Changed: Revised how grouped library views and searches interact.
8. Changed: The player will attempt to switch the HH cache settings to HH stack.  (If those settings were not already removed.)
9. Changed: HH conversion stacking will stop when there is just 1 GB remaining.
10. Fixed: Song ratings upload was not working correctly in most cases.
11. NEW: Some random tracks are now shown under 'Services & Plug-ins' / 'Music Suggestions'. These will actually become useful recommendations as we get more uploaded preference data.

12.0.463 (3/24/2008)

1. Changed: Revised the type in the Rename Files From Properties dialog to clarify that renaming and moving are the same.
2. Fixed: Multiline thumbnail text would not always draw properly.
3. Fixed: Starting a drag of a non-selected item from the panes would not work correctly.
4. Fixed: The tray icon tooltip would not always contain the correct duration for the playing file.
5. Fixed: During a custom install, ticking the "submit to online recommendation system" option caused a crash.
6. Fixed: iPods not transferring photos correctly.
7. Changed: Audio analysis done by auto-import no longer saves the results to the file tags. (manual changes later will cause the new data to get saved to the tags)
8. Fixed: Playing Now list would not update correctly on zone change.
9. Changed: In the panes, picking something like "Rock", then "Aerosmith", and then editing or playing "Rock" will only operate on Aerosmith files instead of all Rock files.

12.0.462 (3/21/2008)

1. Fixed: Stack engine would do too much logging, possibly causing slowdowns.
2. Fixed: Wait messages with only a single line of text would not properly vertically center the text.
3. Fixed: Output plugin configuration dialogs would not render properly.
4. Fixed: Stack engine wasn't cleaning illegal characters from the file path when stacking converted files.
5. Changed: CD playback plugin is smaller and more efficient.

12.0.461 (3/20/2008)

1. Fixed: Import would expand collapsed stacks.
2. Fixed: "Rename Files From Properties" better adjusts to large fonts / large translations.
3. Fixed: MC wants to re-sync tracks on iPod due to a difference in Date Modified caused by DST.
4. Changed: wma media type is removed from the list of types played in DirectShow.
5. Fixed: DRM'd wma could not play in build 459 and 460.
6. Changed: Revised wording of online metadata options to be more clear.
7. Optimized: Improved performance of loading or showing a list / tree.
8. Fixed: Handheld playlist sync could hang in some cases (only applies to last two builds).
9. Fixed: Hauppauge WinTV PVR 150 TV device (maybe other MPEG-2 compression TV devices) lost sound during recording.
10. Changed: Changed the way analog video preview graph is built for WinTV 1600 TV device.
11. NEW: Added option for users to upload song ratings to recommendation system.
12. NEW: Added the ability to update iPod firmware within the player.
13. Fixed: Theater View would not update Playing Now properly when playing in Radio mode.

12.0.460 (3/19/2008)

1. NEW: Added 1, 2, and 3 minutes to the Preview Mode for playback.
2. NEW: Added "Find & Replace" to the Rename Files From Properties to make things like switching drives easier.
3. NEW: Added mode to Rename Files From Properties: "Update database to point to new location (no file move or copy)".
4. Changed: Hidden stack files could confuse handheld transfers and some other areas of the program.
6. Fixed: HH conversion could cause orphaned files to appear.
7. Fixed: Audio analysis, burning, conversion, etc. could show a popup error when trying to decode a file with no filters instead of silently handling the error.
8. Changed: If auto-import fails to analyze audio for a file, it will not try again for 30 days.
9. Changed: When doing a quick search (Ctrl+Q or alphabet) the found item will be placed at the top of the screen.

12.0.459 (3/18/2008)

1. NEW: Added option not to play DirectShow audio types in JRiver Audio renderer (MJ WaveBin Filter).
2. Fixed: In rare cases, two threaded imports working on the same folder could create database duplicates.
3. Fixed: With auto-install after 30 seconds enabled, the scroll position of the EULA could get reset.
4. Changed: During a "Custom" install, online metadata options can be configured.
5. Changed: It's possible to get online metadata without allowing the program to contribute corrections.
6. Changed: Getting cover art and analyzing audio are enabled by default in auto-import options.
7. Changed: Added manual cover art submission back to the "Cover Art" submenu.
8. Fixed: When playing audio in DX player engine, the "Aspect Ratio" submenu was still displayed.
9. Fixed: For some audio types the user's choice to play the types in DirectShow was not honored when MC found an installed output plug-in for the types.
10. NEW: Reads and writes track replay gain and peak values to MP3 id3 tags that is compatible with several other players.
11. Changed: "MJ WaveBin Filter" is renamed "JRiver Audio Renderer".
12. Fixed: Tooltips inside webpages could get incorrectly skinned.

tombert

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Media Center 12.0.468
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 04:21:17 pm »

add 468 item 11: everything's faster now. I already thought about writing a new topic, but now its perfect.

thx
tom

Vulcan

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 04:38:06 pm »

Not sure if this is a new bug, but when I tried to use YADB to look up tag info, Media Center hung.  I'll post more info if it happens again.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 05:25:19 pm »

Please see the cover art thread for details on changes and discusssion.

garthkerr

• unity through diversity
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 06:38:44 pm »

two ampersands on "Remove && Ignore Device"

RiderFan

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 07:59:45 pm »

Photos are still not uploading to the ipod correctly. I have an ipod classic (1.1.1) running MC (12.0.468). You can preview the photo's, but when you try to view them full screen, it's just black.

MGD_King

• It's not easy being me, but it sure is fun!
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 08:22:40 pm »

Photos are still not uploading to the ipod correctly. I have an ipod classic (1.1.1) running MC (12.0.468). You can preview the photo's, but when you try to view them full screen, it's just black.

I've been having this problem since the .450 build and I reported it here. I'm relieved now that I wasn't the only one experiencing this as I was beginning to think that I'd lost my marbles.  :o

MrHaugen

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2008, 08:23:14 am »

2. Changed: Fullscreen borders no longer resize the display.
3. Changed: Fullscreen borders use "Slim" art and only show a top border.

Fantastic! With the resizing gone I'm in happy land. With mouse movement, the player bar popup does not appear as often either. Only activates at the borders.
Makes it almost perfect for browsing and using Track infos with selectable stuff.
Thanks alot!
- I may not always believe what I'm saying

mobyfrag

• World Citizen
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2008, 09:04:39 am »

One bug:
Go to Options > Library & Folders > Auto-import Folders ; then enable (or verify enabled) Build thumbnails ; then Add Folder... (and add anyone folder) => Build thumbnails is disable. :o

eba

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2008, 09:22:00 am »

Thumbnail Text:
If it didn't fit on one line, it used to show ... but now it just ends, or if you have two lines, goes onto the next line replacing whatever should be there.

Reminder of a problem reported a while ago:
Right click on Playing Now in tree, Remove duplicates from playing now.
All tabs are temporarily renamed to Playing Now.
This happens with a number of other things in the tree right click menus too.

MrHaugen

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2008, 09:52:29 am »

I just noticed something strange with Keywords in theater view. Not sure if it's due to the recent builds though.

Let's say I have 2 keywords:
- People\Adults
- People\Kids

When using Keywords view in theater view, and entering Images - People - Kids, pictures that have both Adults and Kids keyword tags are presented 2 times.
This can't be right.

maoz

• Recent member
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2008, 10:11:54 am »

still having problems to sync my 160G Archos 605..

After a complete sync, pressing "Recheck Sync" again ad MC would like to delete all sync files and resync all again.

Couldn't find where to change the on/off resync:

7. NEW: Added the option for drive-based devices (including iPods) to turn on/off resyncing a file based on if the Date Modified of the file on the device and the file in MC are different.

Thx.

johnd126

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2008, 11:07:11 am »

I'm still having the issue of memory creep while listening to one of the channels in Web Media.  I'm listening to Top Hit stream in Sky.fm and the memory usage continuously creeps up and up.  I'm currently up to 136MB after listening for abuot 3 hours. 

A previous reply suggested that it was 'normal' for usage up to 100MB which, I"m sorry, still makes no sense to me to want to store 100MB of a 96k audio stream.  It makes sense for the memory usage to creep up if the stream was paused but why should it creep when I'm listening to it?  Is there some assumption that I'll want to rewind to the very instant I started listening?  Shouldn't there be a buffer window (preferrably adjustable) where it will eventually reuse memory rather than continually use more?

Thanks

I'm running MC 1.20.468 on Vista Home Premium (MC by choice, Vista against my will)

AoXoMoXoA

• I am a kangaroo . . . . no, really!
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2008, 11:46:03 am »

MC's Artist Info has been an issue for me:

When used from the upper toolbar, AMG brings up 'garbage' apparently due to syntax non-interoperability,
results in a search for "Ani DiFranco - Little Plastic Castles" yields:

ANI DIFRANCO-AD-ALBUM=LITTLE PLASTIC CASTLE-AD-TITLE=LITTLE PLASTIC CASTLE

which does not bring up the Artist at AMG, but rather brings up the following:
http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?P=amg&sql=Ani|DiFranco-AD-Album=Little|Plastic|Castle-AD-Title=Little|Plastic|Castle&opt1=1
and which shows over 2 dozen erroneous entries before the correct artist appears in the list (and which sometimes does not appear at all).
. . . the game is rigged

RedJ

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2008, 01:12:04 pm »

two ampersands on "Remove && Ignore Device"

Double ampersand on send to "Drives && Devices" too.  Possibly a universal thing in menus.

Steve C

• Recent member
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2008, 01:35:26 pm »

Ipod touch 16GB now displaying correct memory size, however, if any files are already on unit, it wont sync and the error below occurs.

I reset the ipod using itunes, so no files on ipod, then sync`d using MC and it was fine, when I added more files to my sync list and I got the problem below.

The sync time in the sync action window climbs up, then the ipod turns itself off and when it restarts, MC says that it has to close.

Apart from that......... Any ideas?

maoz

• Recent member
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2008, 02:58:03 pm »

NEW: Added the option for drive-based devices (including iPods) to turn on/off resyncing a file based on if the Date Modified of the file on the device and the file in MC are different.

Can someone show me where can I find above option ?
Thx.

echamp1

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2008, 04:31:21 pm »

The same thing happens to my ipod touch 16gb during sync.  I can only sync once... i have to reset the ipod if i want to sync again.  Is yours jailbroken?  Mine is, and someone said that might be the cause.

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2008, 06:05:42 pm »

4. Changed: Show Stacks on view menu changed to Show Fanned Thumbnails.

I must be slow today -- could somebody tell me exactly where this "Show Fanned Thumbnails" option is?  I can't find it.

Thanks,

Larry

DarkPenguin

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2008, 07:24:52 pm »

It is under options in the view header.  Of course you have to have a view that makes sense for it like genre.  It should be whatever setting you had before.  It was changed to avoid confusing those stacks with the current stacks.

Crispin Crunch

• Recent member
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2008, 11:00:38 pm »

I am also seeing the sync issue with my iPhone.  I can add files ok once the phone has been restored to clear all data.  However, there seems no way to update (add or remove) files once MC has completed the initial sync, despite enabled settings to clear files not on the sync list.  The only way to remove files seems to be via the initialization/restore function either with MC, iTunes or the iPhone's interface.
reprazentin\\\' fo da MC

Steve C

• Recent member
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2008, 05:24:27 am »

The same thing happens to my ipod touch 16gb during sync.  I can only sync once... i have to reset the ipod if i want to sync again.  Is yours jailbroken?  Mine is, and someone said that might be the cause.

No, Mine is Standard Apple issue.

Brgds, Steve

SwellGuy

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2008, 10:18:01 am »

If you can't see the 'Resync if Date Modified has changed' option, either your device isn't drive-based or MC is using WMDM to communicate with it (in which case, it isn't treated as a drive-based device by MC). If this is the case, you can turn off WMDM under Files & Paths.

SwellGuy

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2008, 10:53:29 am »

If you are having trouble with images on your iPod, please intialize it (right-click on it in the tree and select 'Initialize iPod') and try re-transferring a small number of images.

SwellGuy

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2008, 11:00:38 am »

We don't support jailbroken iPhones or iPod touch's at this time.

We don't have any problems syncing a second time with our iPod touch. Can you reproduce it and email me the logs. Please sync just a couple of files and then add just a couple more on the second attempt.

To turn logging on go to Help > Logging, turn on logging to a file, after reproducing the problem come back into the logging dialog and email me (rick at jriver dot com) the logs.

Thanks,
Rick

echamp1

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2008, 01:54:25 pm »

Log file sent.  :)

My Touch is jailbroken, but I'm not sure if that's the problem, someone in a previous post doesn't have have his jailbroken and still has the same problem.

In your sync tests to the iPod Touch, how many files are you syncing?  I find (when starting from a fresh database) that if I sync only a few files at a time, maybe 20 or so, I can sync more than once with no problem.  However, when I sync all of my playlists, about 1000 songs, I can only sync the first time.  Every sync afterwards causes MC or the iPod to crash.  Could it have anything to do with the F300x_1.ithmb files?  These files are are being transferred into MC's temp directory during sync, and looking at my iPod's ../iTunes_Control/Artwork folder, I know they are huge (several hundred MBs).  MC seems to crash during the transfer of these files.

I hope all that helps figure out what's going on!

maoz

• Recent member
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2008, 02:06:53 pm »

I can't see any checkbox to turn off WMDM under Files & Paths also..
Is that mean that my Archos is NOT WMDM device?

I don't see the option to 'Resync if Date Modified has changed' either.

Anyhow I still have this problem: After a comlete sync of my Archos 605 160G.. if I press the [Recheck Sync] button (2 secends after the last sync..without playing or changing anything) MC want to delete all files from the Archos and resync them.

Is this is a normal behave?

Thx.

RiderFan

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2008, 04:38:47 pm »

If you are having trouble with images on your iPod, please intialize it (right-click on it in the tree and select 'Initialize iPod') and try re-transferring a small number of images.
Still not working, but I hope that my Registry data is helping you noarrow down the problem.

tolisn

• Recent member
Bug with rotating cube while in Theater view
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2008, 11:43:10 pm »

The rotating cube does not show the correct pictures if you are in Theater view and you have changed the language to something different from English. The pictures that do not show up correctly are the pictures that are used for the plugins like the News and Weather. The generic picture is used instead and that it what is shown on the cube.

Crispin Crunch

• Recent member
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2008, 12:03:53 am »

My iPhone is Apple stock, still having this sync issue.
reprazentin\\\' fo da MC

Steve C

• Recent member
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2008, 10:07:07 am »

Still not working, but I hope that my Registry data is helping you noarrow down the problem.

I had a problem when I was using a smartlist with media type set to images, when I changed this to a playlist which has no media settings, the photos sync`d ok, apart from everytime I re sync, the photos are added to my touch again (2 copies,3 copies etc), cant see anyway to stop this happening, I am hoping swellguy can help.

Steve C

SwellGuy

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2008, 12:04:45 pm »

maoz,

That is not normal behavior. What model Archos do you have? When you connect it to the computer does it ask you if you want to connect it in Windows Device Mode or as a PC Hard Drive? If you pick Windows Device Mode you will not see either the 'Use WMDM' or the 'Resync if Date Modified...' options - that only applies to devices that appear a drives in My Computer.

If you don't see the 'Resync if Date Modified...' option, MC is not using the Date Modified to determine that the files need to be re-synced.

Are you syncing a playlist or a Smartlist? Are the files being converted? Do you have the latest firmware installed?

SwellGuy

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2008, 12:14:12 pm »

Just to clarify the iPhone/Touch image sync problem...

There is a know issue that MC wants to re-sync all images on every sync. At this time we have no way of identifying an image after sending it to one of these devices so this will continue to happen until we figure out how to do that. If you don't have the 'Delete from handheld any file not in sync list' option enabled this will result in duplicate files.

Is anyone experiencing another iPhone/Touch image sync problem?

Steve C

• Recent member
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2008, 01:33:20 pm »

Just to clarify the iPhone/Touch image sync problem...

If you don't have the 'Delete from handheld any file not in sync list' option enabled this will result in duplicate files.

I have the `delete from handheld any file not in sync list` option enabled but still get the duplicated images.

Steve C

• Recent member
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2008, 01:37:19 pm »

I have the `delete from handheld any file not in sync list` option enabled but still get the duplicated images.

Could you not perform a conversion that tags the files so MC can recognise them? similar to the way itunes recognises photos and advises how much space has been used by them?

SwellGuy

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2008, 02:29:48 pm »

No. It doesn't work like that.

Steve C

• Recent member
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2008, 02:54:58 pm »

Why does the name of the image change after they have been sync`d? On the touch the photos are renamed photo 1, photo 2 ect.. Is that an apple thing?

MrHaugen

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2008, 03:25:58 pm »

Just noticed an abnormal large font in Playing now (standard view) after exiting from Theater View. Both content of PN and column header text.
It happens all the time now. I'm starting MC in theater view and exiting. There the ugly large fonts is.
It have happend in the latest builds, but not this frequent. Might be that I have started to jump directly to TV though.

maoz

• Recent member
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2008, 04:02:27 pm »

Archos 605 Wifi 160G HD. with latest firmware installed (29-Feb-08)

When I connect it to the PC, The Archos ask if I want to connect as an HD or just to charge the device via the USB.
Vista dosn't ask me nothing.. it see the Archos as a Multimedia device (so I can sync both way with Microsoft media player).
I also can see the Archos as a device in "My Computer" and if I duble click the Archos icone I will see the Archos HD Icone (duble click that will allow me to browse the HD folders..)
but still I can not see either the 'Use WMDM' or the 'Resync if Date Modified...' options..

I am not syncing playlist or a Smartlist..I choose the option to sync: Media types: ALL Audio, All Images, All Video...This is the reasons I purchased the 160G model..

Archos can read all type of files: MP3, AAC, WMA..you name it.. but all my music is in MP3 so the answer is NO I do not think my files are being converted...

Thank you

edbro

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2008, 07:34:03 pm »

Nope, still doesn't work.

carbo

• World Citizen
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2008, 04:41:04 am »

A small bug of refresh happens in the "rename files from properties" dialog.

If you change the base path, the input field still keeps the old value until you hover it with the mouse.

The new value is taken in account (well displayed in the preview too)

Guillaume

mark_h

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2008, 06:49:25 am »

HH cache files are starting to turn up in my smartlists...

I have a smartlist which finds duplicate tracks in my library (eg to find tracks on album releases and compilation albums) but it's now also picking up the mp3 conversions stored in the cache...

I feel this is a bug - I don't mind what MC does in the background but those files shouldn't find their way into my main library views...

Mark

DarkPenguin

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2008, 09:39:00 am »

Somewhat obscure but you could try adding a rule to exclude files that have "Stack Tag" (or it might be "stacktag") equal to "HH Conversion".  That will not exclude files that are stacked by the user.

What is your smartlist?  When the stacks are collapsed this seems to work.

Are you selecting MAIN for your DB location?

SwellGuy

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2008, 11:39:02 am »

maoz,

Your Archos is connecting as a Windows Media Device (MTP) so the 'Use WMDM' and 'Resync if Date Modified...' options do not apply.

If you turn off the option to 'Delete from handheld any files no in the sync list' does it still want to delete files from the device?

Rick

johnd126

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2008, 02:56:47 pm »

Re: Playlists on PocketTunes (transfered using MTP)

I've been experimenting with playlists.  When I send a playlist to my device the first time all the tracks and playlist transfer fine.  Then if I make a change to the playlist in MC and send it again I end up with two copies of the playlist on the device.  Shouldn't it overwrite it?

tombert

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2008, 03:31:41 pm »

CD Burning with forced mp3 conversion does not show progress any more. All files are "Waiting" all the time (CPU load is high) and then - magic - the CD burning is finished. The CD itself is fine then.

I can reproduce this also in test mode.

thx, tom

JONCAT

« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2008, 08:06:55 pm »

Smartlists which work as smartlist/playlist don't work at all as an expression applied to a View Scheme.

DC
Pages: [1]   Go Up