INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DVD Burning  (Read 1117 times)

nedam

• Junior Woodchuck
DVD Burning
« on: April 09, 2008, 08:22:11 pm »

I'm sure this is something basic I am overlooking but I have not been able to find the answer in the forum or solve the issue myself.  It is basically the same problem as this man had http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=43931.0
I drag a DVD to the burn window in any view and end up with 1 meg to burn.  There does not seem to be a way for me to get to the VIDEO_TS folder or to tell MC to burn everything in the folder. No matter what view or how I tell it to burn there is only the 1 meg file (ifo) to burn.  On my hard drive all DVDs are ifo, bup and vob files in VIDEO_TS folder with a AUDIO_TS folder that is empty. In MC there is just one ifo file listed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nedam

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: DVD Burning
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 07:54:14 am »

I'm sure this is something basic I am overlooking but I have not been able to find the answer in the forum or solve the issue myself.  It is basically the same problem as this man had http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=43931.0
I drag a DVD to the burn window in any view and end up with 1 meg to burn.  There does not seem to be a way for me to get to the VIDEO_TS folder or to tell MC to burn everything in the folder. No matter what view or how I tell it to burn there is only the 1 meg file (ifo) to burn.  On my hard drive all DVDs are ifo, bup and vob files in VIDEO_TS folder with a AUDIO_TS folder that is empty. In MC there is just one ifo file listed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nedam
You're not overlooking anything. This isn't working currently, since MC sees a DVD as one library entry which causes MC to fail if you attempt to burn it. Hopefully we can get this fixed in the next few days. Let us know if it isn't by the middle of next week. You'll see something in the build notes when it's fixed.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

nedam

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 07:54:53 am »

John thanks very much for the reply.  At least now I don't feel quite so dumb.  I will check it out as the updates are posted.

I would also like to say this is a hell of a program.  I recommend it to anyone who has the need and every person who tries it buys it.

Nedam

darichman

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 08:01:36 am »

While you're looking at fixing the burning problem, would it be possible to look at how MC handles renaming and moving of dvd files as well?

I guess this could benefit CUE files too...
Pages: [1]   Go Up