INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Skipping throught artists using letters on the keyboard  (Read 1005 times)

• World Citizen
Skipping throught artists using letters on the keyboard
« on: April 20, 2008, 10:51:26 pm »

This is something small but.... when you open up artist tree on the left and you want to skip quickly to an certain artist you can hit the letter on the keyboard corresponding to the first letter of their name, lets say D. This skips you to the first artist beginning with D but it also opens up their album tree. This can be frustrating because if the artist has lots of albums, it means you have to scroll down alot further and also the computer, if its slow (which mine can be), takes time to load this album tree and its not even the artist you want. The chances of the first artist being the one you want to skip to is low. I think it would be better if MC skipped to the first artist beginning with D (or whatever letter) but did not open the album tree. I hope you know what I mean.

• World Citizen
Re: Skipping throught artists using letters on the keyboard
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 03:30:39 am »

Nevermind this post. I see that typing more of the characters in the artists name leads straight to the artist. Sorry my bad.
Pages: [1]   Go Up