Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sorting  (Read 692 times)

park

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • I wish I had more to say!
Sorting
« on: May 29, 2008, 08:39:57 pm »

1. Is there any chance we could have sorting presets saved in the libaray? I access the same library from about 4 pcs and I dont want to recreate them on each pc.

2. Could the Preset button be somewhere near the top left of the sorting menu? When selecting a preset, it's a little too easy to slip outside of the menu and then you have to go back and select it all over again. Also, after selecting a preset the menu often disappears. I think it should stay there until you click somewhere else.

3. Could the sorting menu have 2 tabs: one for files, and one for groups? Groups are great except that they always sort alphabetically.

4. Changing the sorting is one of the main ways I browse my files. Depending on my mood I'll switch between "Last played" "Number of plays" "Genre, album artist" "Mood" "Date" "Album rating" etc. This usually shows me a list with something I want to play right near the top. It's as powerful as panes in my opinion. So could there be a way to put it on the main interface? In the toolbar would be fine, or in the viewscheme tab/toolbar.
Pages: [1]   Go Up