INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Geforce Visualization problems/ MC12 problem?  (Read 2171 times)

E.O.D.DJ

• Recent member
Geforce Visualization problems/ MC12 problem?
« on: June 07, 2008, 01:31:34 am »

I just bought a new laptop, a dell XPS 1730 with Vista. Transferred all my media center stuff like a charm. However with this new laptop i can't seem to get the soundspectrum geforce visualization plugin to work. Not sure if its a MC12 problem, soundspectrum problem or a Vista problem.... It shows up in the list of available visualizations, however it will not load. When clicked on it goes straight to album art, and when i pull up the actual Geforce toolbar all the fields are empty, i.e. it has no wave shapes, particles, etc etc. I've got the newest version of MC12, and the newest version of the plugin from their site. Thought I'd give a call out for help to all the guru's out there. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Geforce Visualization problems/ MC12 problem?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 02:55:23 am »

There's an installer bug in the current GF release that is preventing it from running in MC.

The issue is fixed in the latest GF beta build.
Either hang out for it to be released, or join the beta program to get a working release.

E.O.D.DJ

• Recent member
Re: Geforce Visualization problems/ MC12 problem?
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 04:20:34 am »

Awesome thanks for the quick reply, i thought it might be something like that. Too bad i only grabbed the gold geforce and the beta program sounded like it took platinum, guess i get to hang out a lil bit on that update.
Pages: [1]   Go Up