INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will MC12 do what I want?  (Read 727 times)

telerding

Will MC12 do what I want?
« on: June 15, 2008, 12:15:33 pm »

Here is my situation:

I have 800 CDs stored on two 400 CD jukebox changers.  The control input and audio outputs are connected to my computer.  I have music library software that catalogs music on, and controls the players.  It allows me to play (via computer sound card input) these CDs on my main PC.  The same software allows me to control the selection and playing of these CDs from a remote computer.

What I need is software that will stream the music from my main PC to the remote computer via my wireless network as it is played.  I don't particularly want to have to read all 800 CDs into my main computer.

Will MC12 do this for me?  Or is there some other software that will do this?

Thanks.  Tom

telerding

Re: Will MC12 do what I want?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 11:16:18 am »

Since yesterday, I have set up streaming to my remote PC, and have successfully tried audio capture from my external CD jukeboxes via sound card.

What I haven't been able to do is access the newly created files (from sound card capture) remotely.  New files do not automatically show up on the remote PC.

Any way to set things up so any new files entered into the Server music data base are automatically made available immediately to the Client remote PC?

Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up