INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A few NOOB Questions  (Read 1059 times)

mrfrosty

A few NOOB Questions
« on: June 18, 2008, 08:02:53 pm »

I just purchased MC12 about 2 weeks ago and I am having some questions that I have not been able to find the answer to, so i was hoping I could get some help from the user base.

1.  I am trying to add cover art and if MC12 finds it for 1 song on the album, why doesn't is add the same cover art to the rest of the songs?  Am I missing a setting so that it applies the same cover art to all the songs for the album automatically?

2.  When playing a song, a window is visible and scrolls through random album cover art, is there anyway to have it just display the cover art from the album being played?

3.  I imported about 1000  singles (mostly dj mixes) but I can't find them.  Is there a setting to list all songs in my collection?

Thanks in advance for any help.

MrFrosty

dcwebman

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: A few NOOB Questions
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 07:13:45 am »

1. Select all the songs for the album before you add the cover art. If you have already done one song and need to apply the same cover art to the other songs on the album, one way to do that quickly is to select all the songs for the album, right-click and select Cover Art - Quick Find in File / Cover Art Directory.

2. I'm assuming you're talking about the display while in Playing Now. Not sure what that setting is you're seeing, but right-click on that display window and select something else like Cover Art. I prefer a Track Info instead which can provide more information than just the cover art.

3. Click the top left Audio button and hover over on the right side where it says either Pane, Genre, Artist, or Album. You'll want to select Pane which if you haven't changed the default view should display all your songs.
Jeff

mrfrosty

Re: A few NOOB Questions
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 01:27:11 pm »

Thank you for the clear and concise help!
Pages: [1]   Go Up