INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NBA draft  (Read 14484 times)

DarkPenguin

• Citizen of the Universe
NBA draft
« on: June 26, 2008, 10:08:00 pm »

After the draft the wolves have 15 guards (no points), Jefferson and Smith on the roster.   Maybe Gomes and Brewer are considered forwards.

This is good.  They can ditch Rashard McCan't now.  In 3 years they'll have the rights to the next Stojko Vrankovic.  I really hope to see Pekovic dunk the ball while putting a heater out on the backboard.  I feel the NBA is ready for that kind of style.

I have to assume Jefferson is leaving "HELP ME!" message after message on Kevin Garnet's answering machine.

Like a less competent version of the NY Knicks.

DarkPenguin

Re: NBA draft
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 11:54:27 pm »

Mayo, Jaric, Walker and Buckner for Kevin "6'8" center" Love, Mike "I was good in college" Miller, Brian "Can  you believe I still get paid by an NBA team?" Cardinal and Jason "My brother sucks and he's better than me" Collins.

I think I'd rather have the 15 guards team.

Lordy.

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar
Re: NBA draft
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 04:32:51 pm »

Ever thought about changing teams? You are allowed to reconsider your allegiance next year, when the Wolves have their 20th anniversary without any titles... ;) Me, I'm Spurs. Kind of strange for a Norwegian I know, but I know people in San Antonio, and I watched my first and second (and only two) NBA games in Texas. The second game I saw from third row, that was Michael Jordan's last game in SA for Chicago. The coolest thing was when they made fun of Rodman (who went from Spurs to Bulls), with ladie's underwear! He looked rather mad..
Tor with the Cinema Inferno & Multi-Zone Audio system
Pages: [1]   Go Up