INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: status bar info  (Read 1017 times)

kilgoretrout

• Recent member
status bar info
« on: July 08, 2008, 10:23:47 am »

Is there any way to customize the info that the status bar displays? I have noticed that it displays the size, length, and number of files in a view. When I play an audio track, this is replaced by information specific to the track, but I would like it to retain the information for the view. Is there any way to do this?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: status bar info
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 02:45:08 pm »

Sorry, it's not configurable.

Pressing Ctrl+A will select all and show the summary again.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

dcwebman

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 07:27:46 am »

It would be nice to get a little customization in the status bar. One thing that has always bothered me is when I update tags and MC needs to save. I'm not sure if it's done updating so I'll sit there and wait until the status message changes to the updating message and let it sit so I can see when it's done. It would be nice to have at least this updating message maybe in the right side of the status bar by itself.
Jeff

gappie

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 06:00:16 pm »

It would be nice to have at least this updating message maybe in the right side of the status bar by itself.
i like that. som etimes it says, saving tags (stop playback ) or something like that. i know that. but i only see it because i wanted to see something else. so maybe this kind of 'warnings' getting there own spot is a nice idea.
Pages: [1]   Go Up