INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trouble with importing some files  (Read 1085 times)

tdipower

• Recent member
Trouble with importing some files
« on: July 15, 2008, 03:24:15 pm »

Hi.

I have a strange problem with importing some files with æ,ø and å. The problem is that they wount import in JR from my music hdd. If I rename the files it works ok and imports the file. It still have æ,ø and å in the song name but not in the file name. This seem logical but troublesome. Then the "fun" starts. If I move the file from this disc to another hdd it imports ok without renaming...  It's songs from CC Cowboys.

The files also import correct in iTunes. I have also tried to reformat the hdd with the "long" format and still no change. It also import

Then again I have other songs from ravi & dj løv... this imports ok.

And to make it even more strange.. on the album Himmeltitter it imports track 1-3-5-7-9 and 11... and f.eks. track 2 is named "02 River I.mp3" so I don't get it... Seems to be only on CC Cowboys albums.

tdipower

• Recent member
Re: Trouble with importing some files
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 03:29:22 pm »

this gets even stranger... If I rename the "02 River I.mp3" to "02 River I .mp3" it imports.. If i change it back it still imports... so not a æ,ø and å trouble after all.. something else. anyone?

Edit: If I rename the files, then change them back and then import they don't import...

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 06:51:56 pm »

What version of MC are you using?

tdipower

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 04:55:05 pm »

So fare only the CC Cowboys songs