INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some questions about Pix01.com  (Read 1035 times)

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
Some questions about Pix01.com
« on: July 19, 2008, 08:21:07 am »

I'm doing my first steps into realy using Pix01.com for hosting pictures. Therefor I have some questions.

1. Is it possible to add pictures to an existing album or do I have to upload each picture again, if I want to add a new photo? If I have to upload all pictures again: will the links to the re-uploaded photos stay the same (eg. will all the pictures I postet here in Interact stay)?

2. Is it possible to manage Pix01.com from within MC? I up to now only found the way to use MC as a webrowser. Deleting/changing playlists in the automaticly created "Pix01 Galleries" Playlistgroup doesn't effect the online album...

3. How much memory do I have and how can I figure out how much is still available?

4. Am I allowed to use Pix01.com space to link photos from my own (low frequented) homepage directly (without offering a link to Pix01)?

Thanks!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Some questions about Pix01.com
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 06:11:13 pm »

1. Is it possible to add pictures to an existing album or do I have to upload each picture again, if I want to add a new photo? If I have to upload all pictures again: will the links to the re-uploaded photos stay the same (eg. will all the pictures I postet here in Interact stay)?
You need to upload the album again.  But it is saved as a playlist each time, so you can modify the playlist and upload it.
2. Is it possible to manage Pix01.com from within MC? I up to now only found the way to use MC as a webrowser. Deleting/changing playlists in the automaticly created "Pix01 Galleries" Playlistgroup doesn't effect the online album...
Maybe the playlist I just mentioned will work.
3. How much memory do I have and how can I figure out how much is still available?
Sorry, but I don't know the current limit.  It shouldn't be a problem for ordinary use.
4. Am I allowed to use Pix01.com space to link photos from my own (low frequented) homepage directly (without offering a link to Pix01)?
Please do.

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
Re: Some questions about Pix01.com
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 10:46:08 am »

Thanks for your reply! Got all the Infos I need and perhaps I'll start to use Pix01.com for daily use.

You need to upload the album again.
Perhaps this could be a point where Pix01 could should be tweaked. It's the only thing that makes me think about using something else...

Maybe the playlist I just mentioned will work.
It doesn't. I allready gave this a try.

Sorry, but I don't know the current limit.  It shouldn't be a problem for ordinary use.
If even you don't, who'll know :)

Please do.
Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up