INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: audio images video media mode buttons, can't remove unassigned?  (Read 1371 times)

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!

hi i just noticed in my media mode view videao i have 5600 files that are unassigned when i go into the tags i dont see anything that is unassigned? how do i tag these 5600 files so they are no longer in the unassigned field Please?

also for some reason in my video media mode i noticed over 5500 of those files are audio files, .mp4 how do i remove them\or tag them so they are not in VIDEO media mode section but actually audio media mode section?

when i tried remove from list it brought up dialog asking if i wanted them removed from media library, deleted, or removed from computer. soo im confused on what to do here. i want them in my library there alll just in the wrong spots.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you

gappie

Re: audio images video media mode buttons, can't remove unassigned?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 07:26:47 am »

also for some reason in my video media mode i noticed over 5500 of those files are audio files, .mp4 how do i remove them\or tag them so they are not in VIDEO media mode section but actually audio media mode section?

go to the tags of these files and change the media type from video to audio.

:)
gab

HTPC4ME

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 07:42:42 am »

ok that brought my video media mode unassigned down to 54 unassigned files... these files are all video files now, but why are they unassigned? they are from all the other genres, music vids,  Adult Comedy movies, Self help Vids...

i just noticed all of these 54 files that are left are from my E drive which is my music drive and all these files are from within music folders within the music drive...  now because they are in the E drive\music folder, and im viewing my video media mode in location root, it makes these files as unassigned even though in the tags under genre, playlists they are named adult comedy, hallowwen vids, self help?

but because in my music folder i dont have them in those folders it brings them up as unassigned?

also... i just checked the MUSIC media mode key, and there is an unassigned folder there as well with 3 of the files are.mp3 and they other 4 are .wav, and they are ringtones with no video and media type is audio and genre is ringtones, and playlists is funny ringtones, but they are not in the appropriate folder they are in unassigned??
any suggestions there?

thanks for help and reply.

HTPC4ME

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 07:50:38 am »

ok ..edit... i just looked at file location for those 7 files in music media mode, and same issue.... they are actually located in the G My Videos folder Not E My Music Ringtones funny.

Pages: [1]   Go Up