INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please help: BDA IP Sink problem: IP multicast over DBV-S  (Read 2229 times)

ayanroyc

Please help: BDA IP Sink problem: IP multicast over DBV-S
« on: July 24, 2008, 02:45:08 pm »

Hi All,

I am new to BDA filters and GraphEdit. I have run into a wall trying to get IP datacasting using MPE over DVB-S, and
therefore would greatly appreciate any advice/help/info.

Here is what I am trying to do:
Using a proprietary DVB-S PCI-express card, trying to get Audio/Video and IP data, encapsulated as MPEG-2 streams over DVB-S. Everything works fine in Linux. In windows, I am using GraphEdit and NVIDIA Purevideo decoder for the A/V. I am able to decode and display the audio/video successfully.

However, when I try to receive IP data (multicast), sent from a IP Encapsulator over the same channel, I get nothing. Microsoft TV/Video Connection status shows 0 packets sent/received.I am also using Wireshark to sniff packets, and it reads only
intermittent packets, with message that that UDP checksum is incorrect.

In GraphEdit, I am using BDA MPE Filter and BDA IP Sink for the IP data. The MPE Filter is connected to output pin 5 of the MPEG-2 Demux, with appropriate PID mapping.
I have been trying to figure this out for several days now, with little success. If anyone can help with advise on what additional steps I need, or where I am going wrong, or even with links to solutions if already existing, I would greatly appreciate that.

Thanks in advance.
Pages: [1]   Go Up