INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I can no longer view large image of cover art...  (Read 1384 times)

Shadyghost

I can no longer view large image of cover art...
« on: July 31, 2008, 11:52:08 am »

Hey guys been trying to solve this for a while, new to this program and can't find anything similar on the forums so any help would be great.  I am trying to organize my library and am no longer able to view (play) the cover art by right clicking, selecting cover art and then view first file.

I get a message that says "Unsupported file type" and then another message thats titled "Warning"  and states "Media Jukebox was unable to play any of the files. Please make sure the path in media library points to the right location and that files are not being filtered by Access Control"

All of my cover art has been saved to file from a jpeg inside the actual album folder which is titled Folder. I was viewing the covers in this manner yesterday and it seemed to work fine. Not sure whats up today. I have double checked each image and am sure everything is as should be... any ideas? Am I missing something easy here?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: I can no longer view large image of cover art...
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 04:47:09 pm »

Media Jukebox can not play images.

Try Media Center.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

KorkyKat

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 11:51:22 am »

Hi Shady,

When in the "Playing Now" screen you should see the thumbnails below the re-sizable screen which will display  your cover art. If you double click it will fill the screen.  Click the thumbnails to see different covers.

When in the "Audio" Screen you should see the thumbnails and to the left the "Display" box showing the album cover. If you double click the display box you will once again get get a full screen of the cover.

If you use the "Audio Window" and it's configured to 'genre' for example you will see a selection of all the album covers there. If you have more than one album in a genre they will all be stacked behind each other which if you mouse over they change.

Not sure about the "Unsupported File type". I get the same as you but I don't use it.

Good Luck

:)

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 12:13:38 pm »

MJ12 can display cover art for audio files. It can't display the image files directly as library items because MJ12 is restricted to audio.

MC12 can organize, tag and display audio, video and image files.

(The very first builds of MJ12 might have been able to show imported image files because all features were not fully working as they were intended, but that was about nine months ago.)
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755
Pages: [1]   Go Up