INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Minor resize issue  (Read 1050 times)

equalizer

• Junior Woodchuck
  • When the time comes, you'll know what to do!
Minor resize issue
« on: August 14, 2008, 01:25:28 am »

So I ran into an interesting issue with MC12 and vista. I have done plently of differnet searches to try and see if this issue has been discussed before but I have found nothing.

The issue is this. when I click on anything in the left nav, it resizes slightly to the right. I have provided 2 pics to show what I am referring to.

|<------         orig position          ------->|   |<-------      moved to the right     ------>|

So the screenshots show me viewing the audio list, then I clicked on the playing now and as you can see the horizontal divider slightly moved to the right. then everytime I click it it continues to move to the right.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: interesting issue
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 09:43:10 am »

My guess is that this option is enabled:
Options > Tree & View > Tree > Auto size width

However, it's not working too nicely.  There's no reason to resize in that case, so let us take a closer look.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

equalizer

• Junior Woodchuck
  • When the time comes, you'll know what to do!
Re: interesting issue
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 01:21:39 pm »

My guess is that this option is enabled:
Options > Tree & View > Tree > Auto size width

Hmm, I was hoping it wasn't the fact that I had an option selected. I unselected the auto size width in the options, and it did stop. So this means that the programming used in the auto resize doesn't exclude the nav.

I read that there will be no new builds of MC12, so hopefully this will be on the list for any future version.
Pages: [1]   Go Up