INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Track info tooltips & "comments/notes" tag ...  (Read 1532 times)

rogueblue

• World Citizen
Track info tooltips & "comments/notes" tag ...
« on: August 17, 2008, 04:08:29 pm »

Is there a way to customize what info is displayed in the "Track info tooltips"?

What I'm wanting to do add comments/notes to my images using the comments or notes tag. And to easily see what comments have been given to the images. Ideally I'd like to be able to add the comments tag to the "Track info tooltips" , so that it is displayed along with the other info, when hovering over the thumbnail with my mouse.

The only other method I could think of to viewing my comments easily, is to view my images in "details" mode as opposed to "thumbnail" mode and adding the "comment" or "notes" column. The problem there is, is that the thumbnail images are to small to see.

Can anyone help or have any ideas? Thanks.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Track info tooltips & "comments/notes" tag ...
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 06:47:43 pm »

Is there a way to customize what info is displayed in the "Track info tooltips"?

No, sorry.

Can anyone help or have any ideas? Thanks.

You could use the Tag Action Window.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 01:23:53 am »

The notes field (as well as others, such as lyrics) feature a handy tooltip that displays the contents. The problem is, it does not stay around long enough to be read.

I've always felt that it would be handy if the tooltip would remain open, say, as long as the mouse was over it?

-marko.

rogueblue

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 06:10:32 am »

The notes field (as well as others, such as lyrics) feature a handy tooltip that displays the contents. The problem is, it does not stay around long enough to be read.

I've always felt that it would be handy if the tooltip would remain open, say, as long as the mouse was over it?

-marko.

Hi Marko

What do you mean by the Notes field feature a handy tooltip that displays the contents?? Where does & how does that happen? I hear what you say about it not staying around long enough, but I'd like to just try it. Thanks.

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 01:26:06 am »

open your tag window...
right click > also show > Notes

Select a file that has some notes and then hover your mouse over the Notes field in the tag window.
Pages: [1]   Go Up