INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: mass migrate images to folder.jpg?  (Read 1218 times)

nickolsj

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say...
mass migrate images to folder.jpg?
« on: September 09, 2008, 04:27:08 pm »

i have recently started using xbmc and have discovered that my images are not showing for my music files because not all of my images are in the folder.jpg format.  some are in the album folder with the music file and most are in an images folder that media center fetches when i select a album.  is there any way to migrate all the album images to folder.jpg without having to do it manually?  to do manually would take an eternity with the number of files i would need to convert.  any help is appreciated.

also want to point out that the images are also embedded in the mp3 tags.  don't know if this matters but just in case it does.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: mass migrate images to folder.jpg?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 05:32:36 pm »

There is no automatic way to have Media Center resave all your cover art to the new setting location.

There should be, so we'll add this feature to Media Center 13.  Early versions of Media Center 13 will be available soon.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

nickolsj

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 03:51:57 am »

that is good to know!  do you know if this will be available from the initial release?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 12:49:47 pm »

that is good to know!  do you know if this will be available from the initial release?

Hopefully it'll be in the build that goes out today.  If not, check back in a week.

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up