INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: blue and blue too theater view skins  (Read 1624 times)

docmartin

• Recent member
blue and blue too theater view skins
« on: September 18, 2008, 05:15:38 pm »

Hi, I'm new to Media Centre. I want to use a theatre view & downloaded blue & blue too to see how they look. The downloads seem to have gone ok and both of them are there in the "full skins" folder when I look in "program files" in windows. However, when I'm I'm in Media Centre neither of them is listed when I go into "skins manager" and I can see no way of applying either of them.I expected it to be fairly seamless. Can anyone suggest what might have gone wrong & how I can make it work? Many thanks.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: blue and blue too theater view skins
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 06:07:37 pm »

Welcome.  The skin may be for an older version.  You might be able to make it work by changing one of the config files.

docmartin

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 02:45:07 am »

Hi.Thanks for that- I've just sussed that its not so complicated.I'd expected the new skins to show up in "skin manager" but what I needed to do was go to Tools/Options/Theatre view and apply the skin through the check boxes there - easy when you know! Thanks anyway.

antipode

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 02:48:30 pm »

Hi.Thanks for that- I've just sussed that its not so complicated.I'd expected the new skins to show up in "skin manager" but what I needed to do was go to Tools/Options/Theatre view and apply the skin through the check boxes there - easy when you know! Thanks anyway.

I was looking for the same. Thanx docmartin!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up