INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Skin for MC13  (Read 2344 times)

IlPadrino

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
Skin for MC13
« on: September 20, 2008, 06:31:40 pm »

OK...  what's a good skin to use with MC13?  None of the defaults render the tabs very nice.  Skin No. 4 (which Jim seems to use as it was in one of his screenies) is good, but the hover over the tab changes it green.

Suggestions?

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Skin for MC13
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 10:55:01 pm »

I like The Fly ;)

Other skins I'm aware of that use custom tabs are: Albedo, No.4.1, Intention and 2nd Stage.

the-order

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 12:28:50 am »

I haven't got around to installing MC13 but does my WMP11 Skin look fine?  If there are problems with it I can see about fixing them.

Mr ChriZ

• :-D
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 04:29:12 am »

Albedo is cool

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 04:39:15 am »

I haven't got around to installing MC13 but does my WMP11 Skin look fine?  If there are problems with it I can see about fixing them.

As I can see, your Skin looks the same like it did with MC12. Up to now I didn't notice any problems with MC12 skins using with MC13...

MrHaugen

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 08:13:28 am »

I really hope that J River will include a new smooth skin for MC13 when it is fully released.
Even though Noire was a good leap towards a good looking skin, it just don't cut it in Theater View.
Not in 2008. Just take a look at Mac and Vista media center. It looks so much better.
For most of the MC12 and 13 users it's the inside that counts the most, but it helps alot if it looks nice as well.
- I may not always believe what I'm saying

rogueblue

• World Citizen
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 09:14:35 am »

Would love a LOAD more NEW skins.

IlPadrino

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 06:08:38 am »

I really hope that J River will include a new smooth skin for MC13 when it is fully released.
Even though Noire was a good leap towards a good looking skin, it just don't cut it in Theater View.
Not in 2008. Just take a look at Mac and Vista media center. It looks so much better.
For most of the MC12 and 13 users it's the inside that counts the most, but it helps alot if it looks nice as well.

I agree wholeheartedly...  Noire was a nice add and fits with Vista, but there's more that could be done.  Unfortunately, I think there's limits to what an be done with Theater View skins...

IlPadrino

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 06:11:28 am »

I like The Fly ;)

Other skins I'm aware of that use custom tabs are: Albedo, No.4.1, Intention and 2nd Stage.

Thanks...  I looked at Fly, Albedo, and No.4...  I couldn't find Intention and 2nd Stage.  None seemed as smooth at Noire.

Maybe J River can fix Noire to have better tabs?
Pages: [1]   Go Up