INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help with customize views  (Read 1376 times)

makersjam

• Recent member
Help with customize views
« on: September 23, 2008, 09:00:04 pm »

I am going in circles here trying to figure out if what I am trying to do is possible. Any help is greatly appreciated. I have 2 things I'm trying to do.

1. Audio

I have my top level view set up sorted by artist showing album thumbs. You double click an artist and it shows a thumb of each album. Here's where my question comes. Is it possible to have it so when you click on an album it then shows only a track list of the album? I can only seem to get it to the single thumb of the album you click on.

2. Video

Pretty much the same thing here. I have some of my TV season DVDs ripped and have it set up so the top level is a thumb of each series (ie, Sienfeld, Simpsons,etc). You click on a show and it brings up the thumb of each season.. I'd like to get it to where if you then click on an individual season it will bring up a 'track list' (or in this case a list of each show) and not necessarily a thumb of each individual show.

Any ideas?

I'm hoping this is rather simple and I'm just missing it somehow. Again any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also I just noticed this... with version 12 with the above situation you could have different sized thumbs for each level. Is this no longer possible? I can't seem to get it to work.

thanks guys!! Version 13 looks to be a winner and runs great for me.

peace oot
Jam

makersjam

• Recent member
Re: Help with customize views
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 10:54:44 am »

Any help folks?   ?

thank you   :)

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 11:08:50 am »

1. Audio

I have my top level view set up sorted by artist showing album thumbs. You double click an artist and it shows a thumb of each album. Here's where my question comes. Is it possible to have it so when you click on an album it then shows only a track list of the album? I can only seem to get it to the single thumb of the album you click on.
make sure tho top of the view only has artist and album. for the bottom set it to details, now when you double click the album the tracklist will jump up.

that is what you mean isnt it?

:)
gab

makersjam

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 03:36:43 pm »

Thanks for the help.

Yes when I double click the album thumb it pops up the track list on the bottom. I was trying to get it to do it in the top location with the same behavior as it does on the bottom. After more digging I am thinking this is not possible.
Pages: [1]   Go Up