INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Two more customize view question...  (Read 1181 times)

makersjam

• Recent member
Two more customize view question...
« on: September 29, 2008, 03:55:43 pm »

Again thanks for any help.

I'm using the artist/album preset view. My questions...

1. In MC12 you could have different sized thumbs for each level. For Instance I had the thumbs/images for the artist level small and much bigger for the album level. I cannot get it to do this in MC13. They stay the same on each level.

2. In MC12 I would have the album level sorted by date. So when you click on an artist and it takes you to their albums the newest release would be listed first. The album's name and date would be listed under the thumb/image. In MC13 if I add this to the album level it also shows upo on the artist level and sorts it too by date instead of name.

Are either of these possible with MC13? I'm hoping I am missing something.

thanks
Jam

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Two more customize view question...
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 04:45:26 pm »

1. In MC12 you could have different sized thumbs for each level. For Instance I had the thumbs/images for the artist level small and much bigger for the album level. I cannot get it to do this in MC13. They stay the same on each level.
that is right. that is how it works now. this is changed because 'It looks sloppy when you double-click a "Genre" and the artists are a totally different size'. there were much 'objections' on the beta forum without any effect so far.  :(

Pages: [1]   Go Up