INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 13.0.50 -- Preview #2  (Read 6226 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Media Center 13.0.50 -- Preview #2
« on: October 01, 2008, 12:13:18 pm »

This is the latest version of MC 13.0.  An MC12.0 or MC13.0 license will work with it.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted or moved.

If stability is more important than features, please download Media Center 12 from the download page.

This latest build (usually safe) of MC13.0 is here:
ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/MC13/MediaCenter130050.exe

13.0.50 (9/30/2008)

1. Changed: Revamped portions of TV code. Should be internal change only. Please report any problems, especially when switching between analog and digital channels and when running Options dialog during playback.
2. Fixed: Playback could crash when switching tracks (only applies to last few builds).
3. Fixed: Some menu commands could show up with no text.
4. Fixed: When Display View or Theater View were shown with a remote control when Media Center was not the focused application on Vista, the Start Menu would be visible over the program.
5. Changed: When switching to and from full screen views on Vista, it will look better.
6. Fixed: The Export Playlist dialog would incorrectly allow selection of two formats.

13.0.49 (9/29/2008)

1. Fixed: Some 3D visualizations could crash when the mouse was moved over them.
2. Fixed: Color used in fullscreen playback could be incorrect (only applies to build 46 and 47).
3. Fixed: Standard tree controls (used in the Browse dialog, etc.) could crash (only applies to build 46 and 47).
4. Fixed: Unsynchronized MP3 ID3v2 tags would not be read properly.
5. Changed: Notes field saved as TXXX(Notes) instead of MJGN.
6. Fixed: MP3 tag reader wasn't properly loading / removing legacy COMM fields.
7. Changed: MP3 tag "Band" is stored as TXXX(Band/Orchestra) instead of TXXX(Band).
8. Changed: Revised included service plugins (Audible, etc.) to use a newer system.

13.0.48 (9/26/2008)

1. Optimized: Used more aggressive compiler optimizations (only a test).

13.0.47 (9/26/2008)

1. Fixed: "Save Cover Art & Continue" could print incorrectly in the Cover Art > Get From Internet dialog.
2. Changed: Default image acquire location is "My Pictures\[Date]" instead of just "My Pictures".
3. Fixed: Acquire Image Action Window page did not size nicely when large system fonts were used.
4. NEW: Updated uninstaller, added ability to provide feedback.
5. Changed: Compiled using newer compiler; hopefully an internal change only.

13.0.46 (9/24/2008)

1. Changed: If a field named "Publisher" is created, it will be saved in an MP3 ID3v2 tag as TPUB instead of a TXXX tag.
2. Changed: "Album Artist" is saved as both TPE2 and TXXX(Album Artist) in MP3 ID3v2 tags. (Band is now stored as TXXX(Band))
3. Changed: Reflections in 3D albums are more faded.
4. Fixed: On Vista, resizing 3D albums could cause the lights to go off.

13.0.45 (9/23/2008)

1. Changed: Update Czech translation (thanks JohnnyB).
2. NEW: MP3 tag writing is done with the new tag system.
3. NEW: MP3 ID3v2 tag writing uses the following frame order: known text frames, image, unknown text frames, comments (sorted by description name), user text fields (sorted by description name), other fields (sorted by frame ID).
4. NEW: MP3 ID3v2 tag writing puts extended fields in TXXX frames with the description set to the field name inside Media Center. (previous versions used a COMM frame and used "Media Jukebox: [field name]" for the description)
5. Changed: When writing ID3v2 tags, images other than the front cover are no longer removed.

13.0.44 (9/22/2008)

1. Optimized: Slight speed improvement in TV time-shifting performance.
2. Fixed: Restart Player option in TV time-shifting would not work, and saved time-shifting would not load, if time-shifting had run longer than the time-shifting limit.
3. NEW: MP3 tag reading is done with a completely new tag reader -- will provide better compatibility and performance. (please proceed with caution for a few builds)

13.0.43 (9/19/2008)

1. Changed: Revised "Open URL" dialog to use newer user interface components.
2. Changed: Removed confirmation dialog when deleting an MRU item with the delete key from the Open URL dialog.
3. Fixed: .NET / VB interface plugins could fail to load.
4. Changed: When grabbing images from the clipboard using Action Window > Camera, it reopens the Acquire Images page when finished to allow subsequent acquisitions.
5. Fixed: When acquiring an image, deleting it, then acquiring to the same filename, the "is missing" red icon could incorrectly appear on the new file.
6. Fixed: Left clicking on the toolbar when a menu was already showing could show two menus.
7. Changed: Drop panes work more like the main toolbar when moving the mouse around with a menu showing.

13.0.42 (9/18/2008)

1. Fixed: When using a non-English language, the tree selection would not appear correctly in library views.
2. Fixed: "Redetect all devices..." in Options > Handheld could crash.
3. Changed: Revised the tree right-click and view header menus to be more similar.
4. Changed: When adding a library view, the view will be created under the current media mode root.  Use drag-n-drop to move it.
5. Changed: When viewing a normal list style view, the list style is available from the view header menu.
6. Changed: Right-click tree menu uses same "More" style play system as the file list.
7. Changed: TV "Crop Edges" option defaults to TRUE.
8. Changed: Video renderer selection for DVD, video and TV defaults to Extended Video Renderer on Vista.
9. Fixed: When clicking different items in the panes, the file list will reset its scroll position.

13.0.41 (9/18/2008)

1. Fixed: Slow double-click on a tooltip to in-place edit would not work properly.
2. Fixed: TV playback could dead-lock in cases where the disk was slow to write new incoming data.

13.0.40 (9/12/2008)

1. Changed: Nicer handling of auto-show menus when clicking just as the menu is showing.
2. Changed: 3D Albums and Theater View wait for vertical sync's to avoid tearing.
3. Changed: Pressing "Pause / Break" while using 3D Albums will display status, just like in Theater View.
4. Changed: 3D Albums runs at 60 frames per second instead of 30 fps.
5. Optimized: Improved vertical sync system used by animated components to wait for blanks in a background thread instead of stalling on the main thread.
6. Changed: 3D Albums does everything with a single-click instead of a double-click.
7. Fixed: Scanning for Digital TV channels could lead to deadlock in some situation.
8. Fixed: ATSC digital TV channel scanning would not start from the lowest possible channel if scanning was started after it had previously been canceled.
9. Changed: Added directional and specular lighting to 3D Albums view.
10. Changed: Internal changes; should not effect functionality.
11. Optimized: Building a string from a list of items (done internally in many places) is over ten times faster.
12. Fixed: If auto-import was configured to import a parent directory with one set of file types and a child directory with a different set of file types, the child directory could get skipped.
13. Changed: The summary sections shown at the end of an import cap at 10,000 items and then say <too many items to list>.
14. Changed: The import engine runs in batches of 10000 files, instead of finding all files then importing all files.
15. Optimized: Storage of the number zero in a field can use less memory and disk space.
16. Optimized: Import system handles large imports (100,000+ files) much better.
17. Optimized: ATSC channel scanning is much faster.
18. Fixed: After a channel scan, TV stations would not always have nice display names.
19. Fixed: During TV playback, the volume control would not always be slaved to the audio line selected in options.
20. Fixed: Deleting a file when showing full-window thumbnails would not update the scroll position nicely.

13.0.38 (9/12/2008)

1. Fixed: "Active Movie" windows popped-up during video thumbnailing if VMR9 did not work with the video card on the system.
2. Changed: 3D Albums allows selecting individual tracks to play.
3. Fixed: TV playback issue introduced in build 37.

13.0.37 (9/11/2008)

1. Fixed: "My Web Media" views could crash.
2. Fixed: Starting TV playback in Playing Now would show a white "Starting TV..." on-screen-display on top of the black background.
3. NEW: Holding the control key down or middle-clicking on the links bar opens the link in a new tab.
4. NEW: Middle-clicking on the tree opens the view in a new tab.
5. Fixed: Winamp 2 mini skins did not load properly.
6. Fixed: Some internet streams would not play properly.
7. Fixed: TV time-shifting index file could be messed up when time-shifting had run longer than the loop-over limit.
8. Changed: Updated German language file (thanks to Bytestar).
9. Fixed: Custom sorting in the Customize View dialog was not saved properly.
10. Fixed: Sorting inside groupings was not working properly.
11. Changed: Tag Action Window better handles when a previously visible field is removed from the database.
12. Fixed: A spurious lock.jmd file could be created in the working path or desktop when running.
13. Changed: Revised reflection angle used in 3D Albums view.

13.0.36 (9/10/2008)

1. Changed: Tuned how static text is drawn in the program to better center a label with its control.
2. Fixed: In low signal conditions, television playback could stall the user interface for several seconds.
3. NEW: Flickr uploader has an option to create a playlist of the upload.
4. Fixed: The on screen display could show incorrect values when seeking TV.
5. Changed: Television playback handles low-signal playback with dropouts better. (no longer timesout after ten seconds, pauses playback, etc.)

neFAST

• Galactic Citizen
  • \o/
Re: Media Center 13.0.50 -- Preview #2
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 03:18:48 pm »

13.0.44 (9/22/2008)

3. NEW: MP3 tag reading is done with a completely new tag reader -- will provide better compatibility and performance. (please proceed with caution for a few builds)

Is it safe to play with 13.0.50?

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 03:32:24 pm »

We think so or it wouldn't be here.  If you're in doubt, try a few tags and see if everything works as expected.

raldo

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 03:37:39 pm »

Theater view seems slow compared to 12 (I just compared performance)

I'm also getting a very high cpu load (97%) in standard view...

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 03:40:27 pm »

Theater view seems slow compared to 12 (I just compared performance)

I'm also getting a very high cpu load (97%) in standard view...
Are you running any third party plug-ins or visualizations?  I don't think MC13 would do that to your CPU.

raldo

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 05:10:58 pm »

Are you running any third party plug-ins or visualizations?  I don't think MC13 would do that to your CPU.
I have done very few configuration changes from the default install.

Maybe it was just a startup issue? It's calmed down now.

I have seen 95% CPU during a few sessions though.

I'll keep my eyes open though...
-----------------------
Media Center 13.0.50 Registered -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 13\

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 3 (Build 2600)
AMD Unknown 2208 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 982 MB, Free - 196 MB

Internet Explorer: 7.0.5730.13 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82.2900 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.0.2900 / Shell32.dll: 6.0.2900 / wnaspi32.dll: N/A
Ripping /   Drive E:   Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Digital playback: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
  Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No 

Burning /  Drive E: LITE-ON  DVDRW SHW-16H5S    Addr: 1:1:0  Speed:48  MaxSpeed:48  BurnProof:Yes
  Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes
  Use playback settings: No /

Portable Device Info
  Removed devices:

Interface Plugins:
  last.fm (Active)
  Library Server (Active)
  TiVo Server (Active)
  UPnP Server (Active)

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 05:37:17 pm »

I have done very few configuration changes from the default install.

Maybe it was just a startup issue? It's calmed down now.

I have seen 95% CPU during a few sessions though.
In Options/Tree & View/Thumbnails, tell MC to rebuild missing thumbnails and let it run.  Start a new thread if you think there is a problem.

outofspace7

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Im using Opera 10 browser! www.opera.com
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2008, 01:29:57 am »

Problem with polish diactrical characters when editing name of file

Cant write ą - it is alt+a it makes delete...
outofspace

envyc

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2008, 06:25:16 am »

Not sure if this is particular to this build or was in #36, but there no longer seems to be a Service option in the Plug-in Manager to remove services from the tree view.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2008, 06:36:09 am »

Not sure if this is particular to this build or was in #36, but there no longer seems to be a Service option in the Plug-in Manager to remove services from the tree view.
We're making some internal changes.  That should come back in a future build.

badger

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2008, 09:21:17 am »

After viewing .jpg file....crashes on closing.  This happens every time after the first time it happened.

I get tagging errors on pretty much every exit.  I have only mp3s.

Uninstalling and re-installing 13.0.50.  Will see if I can get something more specific on the tagging errors.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2008, 09:30:55 am »

You could turn on logging in MC Help and send a log to matt at jriver with a link to your post.

Edit: I can't duplicate the jpg problem.  It's possible that other software is causing the problem.  Try a reboot.

pank2002

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2008, 09:42:41 am »

The improvements in the 3D wall is great. Next, you should add some way to filter the wall (i.e. genre).
My tags seems to be ok :D

Edit: you should also be able to turn more than one album around at the time, maybe even drag them around and make a playlist in the 3D space. Kind of like the new Microsoft surface
Music is life... the rest is details.
Here is a security related website: secubi.dk

morten vorgod

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2008, 02:46:33 am »

Sorting and track order working OK in 13.0.50

It took me some time to realise that look and feel are influenced by: 'tools/options/three & view/sorting/sort empty string last'

MC13 is great  but complex!

Messiahs

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2008, 03:06:01 am »

.net PlugIns are now shown and loaded in MC13, but if you click on a (plugin-) button "System.NullReferenceException" is thrown.
This is tested with 2 .net PlugIns.
In MC12 is everything ok.

M.

steveklein

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2008, 07:53:08 am »

i'm also getting tagging errors on virtually every exit. was present in .36 as well.

no idea why MC is even trying to tag any of my stuff as I update all my tags manually and don't want anything automated being done. But the last time I loaded MC, I noticed it was doing more than a thousand tag updates.

badger

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2008, 10:08:39 am »

After viewing .jpg file....crashes on closing.  This happens every time after the first time it happened.

I get tagging errors on pretty much every exit.  I have only mp3s.

Uninstalling and re-installing 13.0.50.  Will see if I can get something more specific on the tagging errors.

After uninstalling 13.0.50, rebooting, re-installing 13.0.50 and restoring a backup library...no more tagging errors so far.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2008, 10:14:25 am »

.net PlugIns are now shown and loaded in MC13, but if you click on a (plugin-) button "System.NullReferenceException" is thrown.
This is tested with 2 .net PlugIns.
In MC12 is everything ok.

M.

What exact plug-ins are you testing?  I haven't been able to reproduce this (testing on Vista x64).

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2008, 10:16:58 am »

Problem with polish diactrical characters when editing name of file

Cant write ą - it is alt+a it makes delete...

Could you help us reproduce this?

When I set my keyboard input to "Polish (214)", Right Alt+A still shows the menu bar in Notepad and IE.

However, Right Alt+M gives § which seems to work inside Media Center as well.

Thanks for any tips about what to try or where to type.

RedJ

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2008, 01:04:46 pm »

UNC paths still can't be accessed from Favorites

Focus change by clicking window from behind other windows is working now

Would still like to get back a quick way to update sequencing from current order inside the playing now list.  Maybe add to the More context menu when right-clicking the sequence number next to a track.

lazy

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2008, 04:16:51 pm »

I've started to have problems with one of my visualizations: It won't change cover art when a song is finished and another has started. Ditto with name etc. etc

This was not a problem with .36. Or MC12 for that matter.

Is it something wrong with the mjv file ? Or a bug ?

-------

Media Center 13.0.50 Registered -- C:\Programfiler\J River\Media Center 13\

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 3 (Build 2600)
Intel Core 2 2127 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 2094 MB, Free - 1110 MB

Internet Explorer: 7.0.5730.13 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82.2900 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.0.2900 / Shell32.dll: 6.0.2900 / wnaspi32.dll: 4.71 (0002) , ASPI for Win32         DLL, Copyright ᄅ 1989-2002 Adaptec, Inc. / Aspi32.sys: 4.71 (0002)

Ripping /   Drive Z: Optiarc DVD+-RW AD-5540A  Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Digital playback: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
  Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No 

Burning /  Drive Z: Optiarc  DVD+-RW AD-5540A   Addr: 0:1:0  Speed:9  MaxSpeed:9  BurnProof:Yes
  Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes
  Use playback settings: No /

Portable Device Info
  Removed devices:

Interface Plugins:
  last.fm (Active)
  Library Server (Active)
  TiVo Server (Active)
  UPnP Server (Active)

------

My VisXV.mjv:

<MJV Version="1.0">
<Component GUID="36267E6D-70E1-435e-9E2A-428EEA2D3C7E" Name="Flush">
<Properties>
<OnEquation>on=1</OnEquation>
<Color>0x000000</Color>
<Rectangle>0,0,1,1</Rectangle>
<FlushEquation>f=1;</FlushEquation>
</Properties>
</Component>
<Component GUID="63B96C06-29A4-4de2-9A9D-9F3E08F8C014" Name="Image">
<Properties>
<ImageFile>COVER_ART</ImageFile>
<RenderDelayMilliseconds>0</RenderDelayMilliseconds>
<RenderDuration>0</RenderDuration>
<MainRectangle>0.450,0,1,1</MainRectangle>
<MaintainAspectRatio>1</MaintainAspectRatio>
<ImageChangeEquation></ImageChangeEquation>
</Properties>
</Component>
<Component GUID="B21F9002-EF2E-4d5b-9D40-F61B8F3B34D8" Name="Spectrum Analyzer">
<Properties>
<DrawSource>0</DrawSource>
<Channels>1</Channels>
<DrawPeaks>1</DrawPeaks>
<DrawBars>0</DrawBars>
<Mirrored>0</Mirrored>
<PeakGravity>1024</PeakGravity>
<BarGravity>1024</BarGravity>
<PeakTerminalVelocity>0</PeakTerminalVelocity>
<BarTerminalVelocity>0</BarTerminalVelocity>
<PeakThrowForce>0</PeakThrowForce>
<FFTElements>512</FFTElements>
<FrequencyScale>8</FrequencyScale>
<TopWeight>10</TopWeight>
<UpScale>100</UpScale>
<BarWidth>0</BarWidth>
<BarSpacing>0</BarSpacing>
<PeakHeight>0.008</PeakHeight>
<PeakColor>0x111111</PeakColor>
<Gradient>{3, 1} [[0xFF0000,0x00FF00,0x0000FF]]</Gradient>
<MainRectangle>-0.080,-0.100,0.450,0.400</MainRectangle>
</Properties>
</Component>
<Component GUID="B21F9002-EF2E-4d5b-9D40-F61B8F3B34D8" Name="Spectrum Analyzer">
<Properties>
<DrawSource>0</DrawSource>
<Channels>2</Channels>
<DrawPeaks>1</DrawPeaks>
<DrawBars>0</DrawBars>
<Mirrored>0</Mirrored>
<PeakGravity>1024</PeakGravity>
<BarGravity>1024</BarGravity>
<PeakTerminalVelocity>0</PeakTerminalVelocity>
<BarTerminalVelocity>0</BarTerminalVelocity>
<PeakThrowForce>0</PeakThrowForce>
<FFTElements>512</FFTElements>
<FrequencyScale>8</FrequencyScale>
<TopWeight>10</TopWeight>
<UpScale>100</UpScale>
<BarWidth>0</BarWidth>
<BarSpacing>0</BarSpacing>
<PeakHeight>0.008</PeakHeight>
<PeakColor>0x111111</PeakColor>
<Gradient>{3, 1} [[0xFF0000,0x00FF00,0x0000FF]]</Gradient>
<MainRectangle>-0.080,0.400,0.450,0.880</MainRectangle>
</Properties>
</Component>
<Component GUID="BBEC668A-420F-4faa-856D-880DACE05B5B" Name="Text">
<Properties>
<Text>PN_POSITION of PN_TRACKS</Text>
<TextLocationEquation>x1=.03;y1=0.9;x2=1;y2=1</TextLocationEquation>
<FontName>Tahoma</FontName>
<FontSize>0.013</FontSize>
<TextColorEquation>r=0.5;g=.5;b=0.5;</TextColorEquation>
<TextAlignment>0</TextAlignment>
</Properties>
</Component>
<Properties>
<Text>TOTAL_TIME - REMAINING_TIME </Text>
<TextLocationEquation>x1=-0.3;y1=.9;x2=1;y2=1</TextLocationEquation>
<FontSize>0.013</FontSize>
<TextColorEquation>r=.5;g=0.5;b=0.5;</TextColorEquation>
<TextAlignment>1</TextAlignment>
</Properties>
</Component>
<Properties>
<Text>ARTIST
performs
NAME
from the album
ALBUM
released
YEAR</Text>
<TextLocationEquation>t=t+.005;x1=0;y1=0.5-(t%(height+1));x2=x1+1;y2=y1+height+1;</TextLocationEquation>
<FontSize>0.025</FontSize>
<TextColorEquation>r=0.3;g=0.3;b=0.3;</TextColorEquation>
<TextAlignment>4</TextAlignment>
</Properties>
</Component>
</MJV>

sail121j

• Recent member
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2008, 05:05:52 pm »

I have the same problem with the visualizations - they don't change with the song..

Jack

Messiahs

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2008, 09:12:12 pm »

What exact plug-ins are you testing?  I haven't been able to reproduce this (testing on Vista x64).
Hi Matt,

i use Win Xp with Service Pack 3 and .net 2.x and 3.5.
Tested with my own plugin and Last.FM Auto DJ (with copied/moved regKeys to "Media Jukebox\Plugins\Interface\LastFmRecommend").
(http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=47579.new;topicseen#new).
Like mentioned everything is ok with MC12.

Error log:
System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ActiveXImpl.InPlaceActivate(Int32 verb)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ActiveXImpl.OnFocus(Boolean focus)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ChildGotFocus(Control child)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnGotFocus(EventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.OnGotFocus(EventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmSetFocus(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

If i click "continue" after this error, the plugin works in the right way.

If i should test something.....

M.

New Vermaje

• World Citizen
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2008, 02:59:57 am »

Hello !

I found a little bug in ripping :

The tag ID3v2 is allways correct, but the tag ID3v1 is sometimes blank (error !)

Bye !

pclausen

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2008, 07:49:22 am »

I'm only able to import the first 10,000 tracks from my 130,000 track archive.  Is this limit imposed on purpose being a preview?  I did register using my MC12 key.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2008, 12:30:23 pm »

I'm only able to import the first 10,000 tracks from my 130,000 track archive.  Is this limit imposed on purpose being a preview?  I did register using my MC12 key.

It should work in batches of 10,000.  So after the first 10,000, it'll go onto the next 10,000.

Dutch Peter

• Carpe Diem
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2008, 03:49:52 am »

This stream works fine now: mms://wm2.xs4all.nl/streamgate46.
But, when I click the Stop button MC13 is shut down by Vista.
The pauze button works fine.
Stupid questions do not exist, only stupid answers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up