INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't navigate using keyboard in Album view after playing stops  (Read 960 times)

lotusaurus

• Recent member
Can't navigate using keyboard in Album view after playing stops
« on: October 12, 2008, 07:21:27 am »

Was just trying MJ 12.0.48 for a little project I have where I need a simple interface that uses only the keyboard for navigation. So my idea was to run MJ with the side panel minimised and use Standard View with View Settings: Album and Thumbnails. So I just have the top panel (progress bar, track display, etc.) and the content pane with album thumbnails in it.

So I navigate around the thumbnails using the arrow keys, select Album A and press Ctrl-P to play, then Ctrl-S to stop. The focus seems to be still on Album A (the blue shadow), but now I can't use the arrow keys or any other keys to move around the Albums. It seems I have to use the mouse and click on an album thumbnail to "re-enable" the arrow keys. I tried pressing Esc, but that didn't re-enable the arrow keys either. Is there any way of getting the arrow keys to work again just using the keyboard?

I think what I'm trying is the "natural" way of navigating, so it's a bit frustrating.
Pages: [1]   Go Up