INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 13.0.62 Beta -- Download Here  (Read 11712 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Media Center 13.0.62 Beta -- Download Here
« on: October 24, 2008, 12:18:33 pm »

This is the latest version of MC 13.0.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted or moved.

This latest build (usually safe) of MC13.0 is here:
ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/MC13/MediaCenter130062.exe

Some of the New Features.

13.0.62 (10/23/2008)

1. Fixed: Search suggestions work better with list-style fields.
2. Changed: Search suggestions hide when pressing escape.
3. Fixed: Pressing the enter key after editing a text-style option would not finish the edit.
4. Fixed: A few memory leaks and potential crash hazards in DVB-T channel scanning code.
5. Changed: TV time-shifting allows dynamic change of time-shifting limit so that enough data will be recorded when recording is started.
6. Fixed: The "Registration Info" dialog and Help menu would not update until the program was restarted after installing a license.
7. Changed: Added "Presets" menu to column header right click menu.
8. Changed: Added "Auto Size All Columns" to column header right click menu.
9. Changed: When starting playback from a list with double-click or the "Play" thumbnail link, the list will track the playing file until the user manually makes a new selection.
10. Changed: Capped the size of the thumbnail overlays so they look better with huge thumbnails.
11. Changed: Added option "Open in new tab" to options for a link in Link Manager. (remember that shift+click / middle-click also opens a link in a new tab)
12. Changed: The "Tag" menu in Theater View provides access to all editable fields.

13.0.61 (10/20/2008)

1. Fixed: Importing data files with properties like Author or Comment could crash.
2. Optimized: Improved performance of several core database operations.
3. Fixed: Yahoo! news in Theater View was not parsing correctly.
4. Changed: Improved RSS news parsing for BBC articles in Theater View.
5. Fixed: Auto-scrolling based on mouse position could scroll lists even if the mouse was not being used, causing it to fight with remote control or keyboard input.
6. Fixed: When installing a license, Package Installer could fail to shutdown properly.
7. Fixed: File open dialogs that showed a preview would not work on Windows XP.
8. Changed: 3D Wall better handles cover art that is not square. (crops edges to produce a square texture)
9. NEW: Added search suggestions that appear when using the main search box. (experimental -- may be removed)

13.0.60 (10/14/2008)

1. NEW: Added option to WASAPI output to open the soundcard in exclusive mode. (may only work with some hardware)
2. Changed: Mute is cleared on program startup instead of when starting playback.
3. Fixed: Pane tagging did not work properly with drop down panes.
4. Changed: Media Center 13 no longer acccepts a Media Center 12 license.
5. Changed: When adding a new library view, it is possible to enter a name and location (including the root of the tree).
6. Fixed: The screenshot for a saved view would not always be generated nicely on Vista.
7. Changed: The load view / add library view dialog shows a tooltip with a larger preview of the view.
8. Changed: When typing a name for a saved view, the filename is automatically changed to match.
9. Fixed: Typing Alt+A in Polish could clear the text in an edit control before outputting the proper character.
10. NEW: Ctrl+W closes the current tab (and prompts to close the program if there's only one tab) like web browsers and many other tabbed programs.
11. Fixed: Windows 2000 could fail to load sharing plugins.
12. Fixed: When using a JRiver edit box, the caret could appear then jump positions.

13.0.59 (10/13/2008)

1. Fixed: When copying a library from an old location on upgrade from Media Center 12, Podcasts would not be included.
2. Changed: Starting playback will clear the mute state of the player.
3. Fixed: Switching / loading libraries could crash.
4. Fixed (hopefully): DVB-T channel scanning produced only one channel group since build 22.

13.0.58 (10/10/2008)

1. Changed: Some tweaks in TV channels switching.
2. Changed: Updated Package Installer to use newer user interface tools.
3. Changed: Removed "SetupComplete.exe" -- installer now uses "PackageInstaller.exe /FinishInstall" to complete installation after a reboot (when necessary).
4. Fixed: Clicking the empty tab at the far right to open a new tab would open the new tab next to the active view instead of at the far right.
5. Changed: WIA image acquire better handles RAW images.
6. Changed: Changing panes using the right-click menu of the pane headers then entering the "Customize View" dialog could cause the pane changes to be lost.
7. Optimized: The final stage of an iPod or other device sync that saves and compacts the database runs in a background thread as part of the upload process instead of blocking the user interface during the "Finishing transfer..." stage.
8. Fixed: On Windows XP, the "Acquire Image" selection box would not open properly.
9. Changed: The Acquire Image Action Window will show a "Camera Not Found" list item when no camera is connected to the sytem.
10. Changed: The display name and save in tag settings for stock fields can be changed, but will be reverted back to stock values this build.
11. Changed: Updated database version (will make library incompatible with older versions of program).
12. NEW: Added a "Revert All Changes To Stock Fields" to the Manager Library Fields dialog.
13. Changed: The field "Encoding Settings" is user editable.
14. NEW: Added edit type "Five stars" that can be selected for user created database fields.
15. Fixed: Digital TV station name was blank on OSD when starting time-shifting.
16. Changed: TV recording will be recorded to JRiver time-shifting format, instead of dvr-ms for digital TV and avi for analog TV.
17. Fixed: After deleting a file from a list using Shift+Delete, the keyboard focus and list selection could be lost.
18. Fixed: Some MP3 files could hang when setting the image file. (only applies to last few builds)
19. Changed: MP3 tag summary shows the image type next to APIC frames.

nathanchavez

• Galactic Citizen
  • I know nothing except for the fact of my ignorance
Re: Media Center 13.0.62 Beta -- Download Here
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 07:33:39 pm »

Still no word on whether or not you're going to allow the removal of services.....bummer!

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 07:44:24 pm »

Probably.

jack wallstreet

Artist or Album pane filters incorrectly reset if there are 5 or more panes
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 11:48:54 am »

When one of these two panes (artist or album) is used to filter results, any pane to the right that shows multiple filtered results almost always causes the artist or album filter to reset (to no filter) when that pane’s results are clicked on to view the detail. The following are required for this bug to occur:

- This only occurs when there are 5 or more panes, at least one of which is Artist or Album. (This is a key to the problem occurring)
    - Artist or Album must be being used as a filter and a pane to the right of one or both of these has to have multiple results
    - The reset of Artist or Album occurs when the multiple results are clicked on, usually the first time (but I think sometimes the second)

I discovered this because I use five panes, the last two of which are artist and album and I often filter by artist to view all the albums.  When I click on an artist’s album (if there is more than one) to view the songs, the artist pane almost always resets (which is a pain).  I have used my 5 pane setup through all versions of 12.0 and it started failing sometime after 12.0.512 and is present on 12.0.526 (I don’t have results for anything in between). I reported this under 12.0.533, but this is a better and more accurate description of the issue. (I have done much more testing since you asked for bugs to be posted under version 13 instead of the final versions of 12). I cannot get the bug to occur with any other field (pane) I have tested.

EDIT: I have been able to get failure with 4 panes visible.  Couldn't do that in the above test.  Don't know why it is in a new test.
John

zirum

• Galactic Citizen
  • still learning.
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 04:22:03 pm »

Minor bug: Removed a custom field from Audio, but it did not disappear from Tag window. But since it now was gone from available columns, I had to re-enable the field for Audio, remove it from Tag window, then disable it again.
Note to myself: Read, think, write - Read, think, write - think, read, write - think, write, read - think, write, read... Aahhw, i always mess that up...

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2008, 06:11:45 pm »

Severely severe  ?(?) slowdown of IE and/or Firefox when using MC13.061. Vista. To the point where pages take half an hour to load, if at all. Once MC13 is totally shutdown, browsers work fine. Also impacts speed of other programs as well, but to much less degree.
Please start a new thread.  Disable or uninstall any third party software.  Copy your system info from MC Help and paste it in the new thread.

DaremoS

• World Citizen
  • Rock is not just music... is a way of living
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2008, 09:54:38 pm »

It's strange... I have exactly the opposite opinion about version 13.0.62.  ?

I came for first time only to say thank you for the changes in this version vs 13.0.61  ;D
Absolutely faster than previous version: I've installed all the version and from the beginning I've been fascinated by its speed vs MC12, but there was some instability... now it's not and the program is even more faster.
Normally I work with Mozilla or Chrome open to complete data of my media. Also with Newsbin (usenet program). Now it seems that everything works faster.

Sincerely, have you changed something that have make your program faster and more stable since 13.0.61?... nothing of this is said in log of changes.

imugli

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2008, 04:49:23 am »

Hi Guys,

This is still crashing for me when attempting to scan or use DVB-T. Sometimes, it will scan but when I select a channel it will crash. Other times it won't even scan before crashing. Other times, I can scan, but then I click on another Tab in the TV setup screen (e.g "Audio") and it will crash then... I'm using a DVICO Dual Digital 4 card - works fine with MC12...

Cheers,

J.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2008, 07:36:53 am »

This is still crashing for me when attempting to scan or use DVB-T. Sometimes, it will scan but when I select a channel it will crash. Other times it won't even scan before crashing. Other times, I can scan, but then I click on another Tab in the TV setup screen (e.g "Audio") and it will crash then... I'm using a DVICO Dual Digital 4 card - works fine with MC12...
Try rebooting and reinstalling.

robydago

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2008, 10:07:18 am »

anytime I type\paste anything in the search box, as soon as I hit ENTER, MC crashes
while if I use the wizard I have no problems

note:
no 3rd party plug-ins running

sysinfo

Media Center 13.0.62C:\Program Files (x86)\J River\Media Center 13\

Microsoft Windows Vista 6.0 Service Pack 1 (Build 6001)
Intel Pentium III 2665 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 4194 MB, Free - 3019 MB

Internet Explorer: 7.0.6001.18000 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82.6001 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.0.6001 / Shell32.dll: 6.0.6001 / wnaspi32.dll: N/A
Ripping /   Drive D:   Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Drive E:   Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Digital playback: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
  Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No 

Burning /  Drive D: PHILIPS  DVDR1648P1         Addr: 0:1:0  Speed:48  MaxSpeed:48  BurnProof:Yes
  Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes
  Use playback settings: No /

Portable Device Info
  Removed devices:

Interface Plugins:
  last.fm (Active)
  Library Server (Active)
  TiVo Server
  UPnP Server (Active)
  MiniLyrics

Jean-Max

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2008, 12:54:52 pm »

Hello,

As MC12 user, I installed yesterday MC13.061 beta after licencing it

All seems fine

note :
I love the new 3D Audio CD playback function
and the new Shape of Panes/list style / Details , for Audio media

I noted this (good) :

On the new XP PC, I had only these 3 codecs alive : PVDV7 video codec, Nvidia PureHD and Haali media splitter

When MC13 discovered an Video in unknown "FLV" format, MC13 told:
"Needed components, please wait"
then, It downloaded and installed FFDSHOW and DIVX
Many other video formats were read after that

-> Is-it an new (good) MC13 function ?

Jean-Max

rick.ca

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2008, 03:48:15 pm »

anytime I type\paste anything in the search box, as soon as I hit ENTER, MC crashes

Me too. But to elaborate at little, if I type anything in the search box that results in the results box indicating "No results," and then hit ENTER, MC crashes. Also, I'm impressed I can include "and" or "or" in the search and files are filtered as expected—as I type—but the results box says "No results," and MC crashes if I hit ENTER. BTW, if I type an "or" search in the search box, then invoke the Wizard, a rule is created for each search term but the "or" is left out—effectively turning it into an "and" search.

rjm

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2008, 05:32:07 pm »

I think this is fixed in 13.0.63. Should be released soon.

ProblemChild

• Junior Woodchuck
  • But I don't wanna be the same as everybody else...
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2008, 02:25:54 pm »

When MC displays a popup window of choices for a list-type field, if it's a long list, the currently highlighted/displayed songs are scrolled out of the viewable area.

New Vermaje

• World Citizen
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2008, 06:08:49 am »

Hi !

When it analyses an ac3 audio file type, MC13 crashes ! :-[

Please fix that. ::)

Jean-Marc

MarkGrigsby

• World Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2008, 06:39:15 pm »

Seeking in dvr-ms files (which are played by nVidia purevideo filters on my machine) is broken in MC13.  MC12 installed on the same 2 machines allows seeking fine.  This is a 'showstopper' for me now in using MC13, which is sad since I bought the license already!  Any chance of a 'quickf fix' ?!  :)

Annie Sixgun

• Recent member
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2008, 07:48:03 pm »

I downloaded MC13, installed and tried the  "BUY IT"  button as the program started.. but nothing happened, so I hit continue.. after the screen came up I went to   "Help > Buy Media Center"  and Clicked on the Buy Media Center,  and NOTHING happens here either.. ?
 I tried to reload.. same problem.
Yes I have a licensed version of MC12.  Anne

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2008, 07:50:11 pm »

It's likely that something (firewall) is blocking the program.

You could try on another PC.  The system will e-mail you an Install Key.

Thanks for trying.

imugli

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2008, 08:04:30 pm »

Try rebooting and reinstalling.

Hi Jim,

I have uninstalled and re-installed, rebooted, upgraded drivers, downgraded drivers, the works :-)

Finally I've got to the stage where I can watch TV and it works great, but still a little buggy.
1. It still crashed after completing the scan.
2. If I go to Options then click on Audio, it crashes. This doesn't affect me in reality, as my TV card doesn't run a wire to the soundcard, but may affect others.
3. It's not playing nicely when changing channels, freezing a lot of the time when attempting to change via channel numbers. I literally need to press stop, then change the channel.

Other than these slight niggles, congrats on a fine piece of work - it keeps getting better!

Smoofus

• Recent member
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2008, 10:28:22 pm »

1. It still crashed after completing the scan.
2. If I go to Options then click on Audio, it crashes.

I just wanted to echo imugli's findings and say that I am also experiencing the issue with a crash after scan completion as well as every time I click on the Audio tab in options. 

Annie Sixgun

• Recent member
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2008, 12:33:53 am »

It's likely that something (firewall) is blocking the program.

You could try on another PC.  The system will e-mail you an Install Key.

Thanks for trying.

I do not have another PC right now and I disabled my virus checker and my spyware program. Still will not let me buy... clicking on the link does NOTHING..

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2008, 06:41:49 am »

I do not have another PC right now and I disabled my virus checker and my spyware program. Still will not let me buy... clicking on the link does NOTHING..
Try adjusting your browser security settings.  Also popup settings.  It isn't an MC program or server problem.  Lots of updates are being purchased right now.

doc6502

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2008, 09:15:37 am »

Does the 13.0.62 beta have support for iPhone 3G and the newest generation iPod Nanos?

Thanks.

ojam

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2008, 01:55:47 pm »

Same behaviour as in Reply #7 here: MC13 crashes wenn i attempt to scan the tv-channels. It also quits immediatly when i click on the tab "Audio" in the tv settings.
I do use a USB tv stick from Hauppauge (Nova-T)

Here is an excerpt from the log file:

0314391: 3152: TV: CScanDigitalChannelsDlg::DoDVBScanLoop: Finish (225422 ms)
0314391: 3436: TV: CTVChannelsPropPge::ProcessMainThreadMessage: Start
0314391: 3436: TV: CTVChannelsPropPge::ProcessMainThreadMessage: Finish (0 ms)
0314391: 3436: TV: CTVChannelsPropPge::ProcessMainThreadMessage: Start
0314391: 3436: Playback: CJRPlaybackEngine::ShowOSD: Start
0314391: 3436: Playback: COSDWindow::Show: Start
0314391: 3436: Playback: COSDWindow::Show: Scannen fertig., 5000, 0
0314391: 3436: Playback: COSDWindow::Show: Creating OSD window
0314391: 3436: Playback: COSDWindow::UpdatePosition: Start
0314391: 3436: Playback: COSDWindow::UpdatePosition: Finish (0 ms)
0314391: 3436: Playback: COSDWindow::Show: Finish (0 ms)
0314391: 3436: Playback: CJRPlaybackEngine::ShowOSD: Finish (0 ms)
0314391: 3436: TV: CTVChannelsPropPge::ProcessMainThreadMessage: Finish (0 ms)
0314391: 3152: TV: CGuideDataEvent::UnRegisterForEvent: Start
0314391: 3152: TV: CGuideDataEvent::UnRegisterForEvent: Finish (0 ms)
0314391: 3152: TV: CGuideDataEvent::UnRegisterForEvent: Start
0314391: 3152: TV: CGuideDataEvent::UnRegisterForEvent: Event was already unregistered or never registered.
0314391: 3152: TV: CGuideDataEvent::UnRegisterForEvent: Finish (0 ms)
0314438: 3152: General: TopLevelExceptionFilter: Unhandled exception -- program crashing
0314438: 3152: General: TopLevelExceptionFilter: Message: 0, wParam: 0, lParam: 0, Window class:

EDIT: It doesn't crash when i uncheck "Make video inputs available as channels"

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2008, 02:13:28 pm »

Search-o-Matic seems to crash MC sometimes. It tends to happen when there are no matching results (such as when I misspell something). I really prefer MC12's search box, because I can hit "Enter" and all matches come up, not just the matching artist entry. Also, it randomly seems to be case sensitive, and after searching, it defaults to the "Wizard" setting, which I have to manually change.

Edit: OK, I've been trying to make a playlist by searching for the particular songs I want to add, and I've been getting crashes about every 5 minutes, making MC13 unusable. Not good.

notzippy

• Recent member
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2008, 08:03:12 pm »

upnp audio is not working with this release - it just skips from one song to the next song and does not play.
Upnp video is working

Receiver dsm-320

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2008, 08:04:14 pm »

upnp audio is not working with this release - it just skips from one song to the next song and does not play.
Upnp video is working

Receiver dsm-320
The UPnP Server hasn't changed.

notzippy

• Recent member
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2008, 09:30:15 pm »

It works fine on MC 12 not MC 13. Has it changed since MC12 ?

JONCAT

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2008, 10:25:19 pm »

Trying to play wav (BWF) crashes MC.

More info on the file and a sample:

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=47256.0

DC

Annie Sixgun

• Recent member
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2008, 11:06:18 pm »

Try adjusting your browser security settings.  Also popup settings.  It isn't an MC program or server problem.  Lots of updates are being purchased right now.

Still nothing.....
removed all security to lowest,
no popup blocker working
and still nothing happens when I click the buy it link...

I give up....
Anne

imugli

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2008, 03:49:03 am »

Also crashing when I try to delete a channel from the listing in Options. It deletes the channel, but crashes...

If you guys want me to do anything, or try something, give me a yell. I'm not the least bit technical but I'll help if I can...

CJandCO

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2008, 04:40:08 pm »

Now that you paid the updated 13.0 might be a little more work and we provide updated daily.

pank2002

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2008, 05:37:06 pm »

It seems MC uses LAME 3.97. Please update to the latest stable release 3.98.1. Amongst other it uses --vbr-new by default which should be reason enough to update.

BTW: Can I update manually by replacing lame.exe or by dropping in the lame_enc.dell from the official lame distribution renaming in mp3_enc.dell?

Thanks,
Rasmus
Music is life... the rest is details.
Here is a security related website: secubi.dk

kamiller42

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2008, 05:45:20 pm »

The Edit Cd Information dialog does not work like version 12. When entering multi-artist CD information, you used to be able to press the tab key to move through the columns. Now it does nothing. The only way I found to move between columns is by mouse, which a pain for a keyboard task such as this.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2008, 05:48:21 pm »

The Edit Cd Information dialog does not work like version 12. When entering multi-artist CD information, you used to be able to press the tab key to move through the columns. Now it does nothing. The only way I found to move between columns is by mouse, which a pain for a keyboard task such as this.
If the tab key doesn't work, I think it's our bug.  We'll take a look.

Hertz2

« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2008, 08:20:09 pm »

I think the old iPod-mixing-up-the-covers bug is back on MC13.

steveklein

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2008, 08:21:03 pm »

in standard view, if i try to make the column on the far right of the screen expand and mc is already maximized out on space, it struggles to make it bigger.

Annie Sixgun

• Recent member
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2008, 12:18:11 am »

Still nothing.....
removed all security to lowest,
no popup blocker working
and still nothing happens when I click the buy it link...

I give up....
Anne

OK.... whats the secret?  I have uninstalled and reinstalled MC13 several times....
 and still nothing happens when I click the buy it link....
I have done everything you suggested and more....   disabled all virus checkers,
pop up blockers, spam programs.... everything,,,  and still nothing !!!!!!
OK I give up.. whats the secret?

Anne

OK, whatever you did, thanks, it worked just fine this time and went directly to the page with the correct price.
Did the paperwork, MC13 now registered...... 
I Guess you found the bug.....

Are there any MC12 files I need to keep when I delete the program and clean the registry?

Anne

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2008, 06:40:29 am »

OK, whatever you did, thanks, it worked just fine this time and went directly to the page with the correct price.
Did the paperwork, MC13 now registered...... 
I Guess you found the bug.....
No changes were made on our side.

gitcheye

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Darned if you do and darned if you don't!
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2008, 02:44:24 pm »

In 3D view, album art disappears when zoomed in.  It reappears as you zoom out.
Gitcheye

jack wallstreet

Artist or Album pane filters incorrectly reset if there are 5 or more panes
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2008, 06:46:49 pm »

To follow up on the earlier comment re artist or album panes filters resetting (inappropriately), further testing has seemed to indicate that if in the advanced scheme settings the checkbox "filter in both directions" is checked the filter works properly (left to right) and doesn't reset.  It doesn't always work properly when this check box is left unchecked.  After having it checked and then unchecking it, I actually had to restart MC13.062 and then do about 25 filter sets and manual resets before it started failing by resetting by itself.
John

MartinH

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2008, 01:40:30 pm »

Sorry, posted these as seperate threads due to skim reading the first post in here...

1) Importing single CD FLAC images with CUE files containing track information - the Artist field is not populated once the tracks are displayed in the MC13 library.  The same files are ok in MC12.  Let me know if you need more information.  More details in thread.

2) Whenever MC tags a FLAC file with a Year, it sets the field to YYYY/MM/DD instead of just YYYY.  Occurs when using FLAC as external encoder as well as with the add-ons available for MC12.  MC still only displays the year but the tag is written to the file as 1967/01/01 for example.

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2008, 02:21:43 pm »

MartinH,

1) I posted a reply in your thread.

2) The problem has been reported several times. I reported it recently in this post: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=48504.msg332835#msg332835. It happens because scthom did a small mistake when he originally configured the FLAC tags for his decoder plug-in. He should have converted the date format to year-only and saved MC's internal date value to some other tag frame similarly like MC's APE tagger does.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

MartinH

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2008, 04:57:40 pm »

Thank you, kind sir. 

1) MC13 does not pull back an Artist for an album if there's only one Performer line at the start of the CUE file as opposed to a Performer listed with each track.  MC12 did so hopefully this can be addressed?

2) I did a search fail but, essentially, just do what Alex says. :)

dlmax63

• World Citizen
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2008, 11:11:32 am »

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for making seek on playback more responsive for M4A files. Playback is so much better now without the 3 second gap between songs!

Still seeing some crashing occasionally on 13.0.062 but most are addressed by other posters. I'll post when I see that if they are not addressed in future builds.

One thing I'm still trying to figure out...how do I see a list of all audio files without the pane separation by album. I'm sure there must be a way to do it, but I haven't yet found it.

Listening to: 'Kathy's Waltz' from 'Time Out' by 'The Dave Brubeck Quartet' on Media Center 13
Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day!

Messiahs

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2008, 01:33:52 pm »

like mentioned above:
If i use a search query and press enter -> MC crashes.

Pages: [1]   Go Up