INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: back button after clicking on an Artist  (Read 987 times)

mabes

• Galactic Citizen
back button after clicking on an Artist
« on: October 29, 2008, 01:41:10 pm »

I wanted to put this in an existing thread but not sure where, don't know if it's a bug. But if I'm browsing by Artist, with thumbnails, double click on an artist to view their albums and files, when I hit the back button it goes back to the top of the list of Artists, starting at A. Was it always like this? Not convenient if your're browsing alphabetically looking for something to play

frankie

• Recent member
  • Support The Global Fellowship Of Metal & Hard Rock
Re: back button after clicking on an Artist
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 07:41:34 am »

Yeah, I agree, this really sucks, been posting a similar thread but no reply from anyone, I wish there was professional support

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 07:53:42 am »

I wanted to put this in an existing thread but not sure where, don't know if it's a bug. But if I'm browsing by Artist, with thumbnails, double click on an artist to view their albums and files, when I hit the back button it goes back to the top of the list of Artists, starting at A. Was it always like this? Not convenient if your're browsing alphabetically looking for something to play
no, in 12 it works like you would expect. the back button brings you back to the artist you double clicked on..

:)
gab

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 06:06:49 am »

this is a bug, isnt it?

:)
gab
Pages: [1]   Go Up