INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CD cover displayed in visual window while playing MP3s  (Read 521 times)

snapperocks

• World Citizen
CD cover displayed in visual window while playing MP3s
« on: July 24, 2002, 04:21:22 am »

I have experienced this phenomenon only once when simply playing MP3s while connected to the net.Is this some process the MP3s went through from the download source or am I able to set Media Jukebox to show it regularly?
I appreciate any response
nlc

BigMike

RE:CD cover displayed in visual window while playing MP3s
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2002, 06:45:47 am »

If you right click on any music file in MJ, and then go to properties/Image, you can add cover art to any song. Your options are to let MJ search the net for the correct album cover, if it can be found, or if not, you can scan your own CD/Album cover. You can then tell MJ to save the cover art to the music file(s) so it shows up everytime you play the song. Very cool.

elgibby

RE:CD cover displayed in visual window while playing MP3s
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2002, 08:54:18 am »

I've been using the artist info button a lot -- sometimes I bypass the MJ cover art search entirely.
With, for example, an album displayed and properties open and all tracks selected, hit artist info on the main toolbar, and off you go to All Music Guide. It opens in a browser window on the artist you want; then click on the album you want; a new page opens for that album, right click on the cover art to copy to your clipboard; back to image tab in properties and paste the image in.
Voila!
AMG also has artist/band pictures, lots of reviews and notes.
And I've found listings there for obscure indie artists downloaded from MP3.com as well as Emusic.
This (artist info) has been a great feature.
Pages: [1]   Go Up