INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jump on play (image)  (Read 1447 times)

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
Jump on play (image)
« on: November 16, 2008, 04:32:42 pm »

since a few versions the jump on play behaviour for images is always to fullscreen. for video you can choose. i can not fully understand why. when video would always jump to fullscreen i would understand it, but images, that you can watch while listening to music. the behaviour has become a mess, you loose track of which image you were watching, because closing fullscreen means closing the magical image zone, when you listen to music at the same time. with jumping to playing now, all the images from the list you clicked on are there, and closing fullscreen does not stop playback, the playing now list showes which image is playing and choosing one a bit further is a breeze. and since you can choose the jump on play for video and for audio, why cant we choose a jump on play for images (in both standard and Theater View).

:)
gab

gappie

Re: Jump on play (image)
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 10:49:08 am »

a pity that im the only one who thinks so...

gab

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 10:18:43 am »

Theater View will return to the exact same position after returning from image playback in a coming build.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

gappie

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 07:02:58 am »

bump..  8)
and i did not found a way to add images to playing now in Theater View. i can add audio or video. when i want to add images i have to leave Theater View. in standard view its easy..

gab

edit. i know i should not do this, but i find it frustrating that when i change the media type for images to video get a playback makes much more sence imo. i can jump to playing now and add images in thv. i really dont understand what makes images different from video and audio.

raym

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 06:09:56 pm »

i did not found a way to add images to playing now in Theater View

It actually only occured to me a week ago too that there's no way of adding individual images to Playing Now in T'View!! Huh?! I was trying to build a playlist of music and photos. Surely this is a bug?
RKM Smart Home - www.rkmsmarthome.com.au
Z-Wave Home Automation

gappie

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2009, 10:26:06 am »

It actually only occured to me a week ago too that there's no way of adding individual images to Playing Now in T'View!! Huh?! I was trying to build a playlist of music and photos. Surely this is a bug?
no bug. playing now is not to be used with images. so add image to playing now does not make sence than..
I don't think showing Playing Now is ever good for images (and we don't by default).

gab
Pages: [1]   Go Up