INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 13.0.78 Beta -- Download Here  (Read 10514 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 13.0.78 Beta -- Download Here
« on: November 18, 2008, 12:08:29 pm »

This is the latest version of MC 13.0.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted or moved.

This latest build (usually safe) of MC13.0 is here:
ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/MC13/MediaCenter130078.exe

13.0.78 (11/18/2008)

1. Fixed: 2D visualizations could crash when drawing vertical oscilloscopes in rare cases.
2. Fixed: Inserting a column wouldn't update the list right away.
3. Fixed: If a combobox was destroyed while it was showing it's drop list, it could crash.
4. Fixed: CD playback wasn't working.

13.0.77 (11/17/2008)

1. Fixed: The rating column would not draw correctly (only applies to build 76).
2. Fixed: When backspacing in the search box to empty the box, the suggestions would remain showing the last letter entered.
3. NEW: Added ability to sleep, hibernate, restart, and shutdown to Theater View exit. ( choose Theater View > Exit > System Sleep, Shutdown, & More... > [Shutdown Mode] )
4. Changed: Added a prompt for user to choose between "Schedule Watching" and "Watch the Channel Now" when user clicks "Watch" button on a selected TV program that is in the future on EPG.
5. Fixed: When editing a previously scheduled TV recording task, the previously set zone setting was not respected.
6. Fixed: In rare cases, a corrupt MP3 could cause a crash.
7. Changed: Clicking in a non-item area (or non-selectable item) in a list didn't select none. (only applies to last few builds)
8. Fixed: The Options dialog category list would draw the non-item area the wrong color with some skins.
9. Changed: Clarified the message displayed when Media Center is going to update the database version on an iPod.
10. Fixed: MC would hang when an ill-behaving filter was loaded while playing m4a files.
11. Changed: Adjusted how various source filters are tried for playing m4a/mp4 file types in DirectShow.
12. Changed: Tuned image pan & zoom effect to improve visual quality on large monitors.
13. Fixed: MC crashed when user clicked "Select Output Device (Audio Renderer)" button on DVD Settings window.
14. Fixed: Old "Use WMP Engine" setting could prevent DirectShow playback options from being available on DirectShow Settings window.

13.0.76 (11/14/2008)

1. Fixed: Numerous .jts files appeared in the TV time-shifting file folder but only one was a playable jts file.
2. Fixed: "Wait longer" option in ATSC TV channel scanning did not take effect.
3. Change: A small change in digital TV channel scanning code. DVB-T users please test.
4. Optimized: Improved rendering performance of list grouping system introduced in build 75.
5. Optimized: Improved performance in lists while using lasso selection.
6. Optimized: Core text drawing system is over twice as fast drawing simple strings like list and tree text.
7. Optimized: Improved performance of list drawing.
8. Fixed: Switching between skins where the top border was the same size would not update the border until the program was resized.

13.0.75 (11/13/2008)

1. Fixed: Some OSDs were not shown in TV playback.
2. Fixed: Video did not show (until window was resized) in some cases when playing a TV channel.
3. Optimized: Improved the internal workings of lists that contain columns to improve column sizing performance.
4. NEW: Theater View text objects support "alpha", just like image objects (0-100).
5. Changed: "Image (large thumbnail)" column is drawn as part of list groupings; it is no longer usable in non-grouped lists.
6. Changed: Increased mouse wheel scroll speed in Action Window > Tag.
7. Fixed: After using the "Manage Library Fields" dialog, the program could behave strangely when tagging until the program was restarted.
8. Fixed: The expression editor in the "View Scheme Item" dialog was not multi-line.
9. Fixed (hopefully): The included ForceVideoType.ax file had a manifest that called for a file that was not present on some XP and earlier systems.
10. Fixed: Clicking a partially visible item in the tree or pane could fail to register the click.
11. Fixed: Clicking a grouping list item would unselect everything else.
12. Fixed: In a list, using Shift+Delete, and then cancelling the dialog with the keyboard would leave the focus stolen from the list.
13. Fixed: Shift+Enter did not play results when a search suggestion was showing in the search box.
14. Fixed: Shift+Escape left stale search suggestions visible after clearing the search box.
15. Changed: Added a confirmation message box when user tries to watch a TV channel that is different from what Media Scheduler is currently recording.

13.0.74 (11/12/2008)

1. Fixed: Options > File Types list could be empty. (only applies to build 72)
2. Changed: Playlist Import file picker shows "All playlists types" by default.
3. Fixed: When importing an MPL that contained links to external image files, the image files could get incorrectly treated as temporary internal files and be deleted.
4. Changed: The date January 1 will no longer be shown as a year-only date when edited by hand to a date like 1/1/2008.
5. Changed: Likewise, the time of midnight (12:00 am) will no longer be changed to a date-only date when edited by hand to a date like 11/12/2008 12:00am.
6. Changed: "View TV during scheduled recording" option is removed from TV Options. There is no longer a video window outside of MC window during scheduled recording.
7. Changed: Any time during scheduled TV recording, one can watch what is been recorded by trying to play a TV channel.
8. Fixed: Doing Ctrl+Click in a pane would reset the scroll position after each click.

13.0.72 (11/11/2008)

1. Fixed: The on screen display would not appear with some playback types.
2. Fixed: The fullscreen playerbar could appear in Theater View in some cases.
3. Fixed: Pasting DIB images from the clipboard could result in an all white image. (only affects last few builds)
4. Fixed: Some non-standard, but valid characters were not allowed in edit controls.
5. Optimized: Improved performance of core drawing engine, used in all UI, font, image, etc. parts of the program.
6. Fixed: Action Window > Rip > Options > Encoding could crash.
7. Changed: More tuning to Pan & Zoom image slideshow appearance.
8. Fixed: In rare cases, a corrupted MP3 file could cause a crash in the MP3 decoder.
9. Fixed: Adding a new library view while a non-standard root view was selected could hang.
10. Fixed: Adding a library view while the tree was refreshed in the background could cause a problem.
11. Fixed: Options > Startup > Location: Audio would start at the root of Audio instead of the last used audio view.
12. Changed: Thumbnailing, import, audio analyzer now honor the new Options > File Types settings for which playback method to use.

13.0.71 (11/07/2008)

1. Fixed: Pan & Zoom of image slideshows would not engage when starting playback in certain ways.
2. Changed: Tuned amount of movement in Pan & Zoom image playback to be more relaxed.
3. Changed: Updated German language file (thanks to Bytestar).
4. Fixed: More improvements to fullscreen player and on-screen-display (removed pink border pixels, XP maintains shape of controls even when it can't support transparency, etc.)
5. Changed: Clicking on an expanded combobox would not nicely close it.
6. Fixed: Droplist-style comboboxes would show an unnecessary right-click menu.
7. Fixed: The pane tagging confirmation dialog would not honor the cancel button.
8. Fixed: Drop-panes better support right-click and item expansion.
9. Fixed: Right-click "Locate" commands use the last-used view for the selected media type instead of possibly showing an unexpected view like 3D Albums.
10. Changed: Right-click "Locate" puts the search box in "search this field" mode just like when accepting a search suggestion so that it doesn't have to display search syntax to search a certain field. (changing the search clears that mode)
11. Changed: Doing a "Locate" command will always add a history item to the forward / back list, meaning you can use the back command after a locate to return exactly to the previous view.
12. Fixed: The Smartlist editor would not support searches like [Rating]=4,5 nicely. (for any numeric field, you can choose "is" then type a semicolon delimited list of values in the editor)
13. Fixed: Tracking of the playing file when playing an image slideshow fullscreen did not occur in playlist views.
14. Fixed: Image Editor would draw images as all black (only applies to build 70).
15. NEW: Image Editor shows a dialog with save modes (and explanations) on save / exit.
16. NEW: Added "Save changes to desktop background" as one of the save modes, to facilitate making wallpaper.
17. NEW: Added support for old ID3v2.2 tags.

13.0.70 (11/06/2008)

1. Fixed: The "File Types" page would not allow selection of the Quicktime engine for audio files.
2. Fixed: The on screen display could show in strange places when in Theater View.
3. Changed: Pan & Zoom during image slideshows looks smoother and does not sparkle.
4. Fixed: Sound recorder wasn't honoring the 'max length' option.
5. Changed: Pan & Zoom is enabled by default for image slideshows. (Options > Playback > Configure Image Playback... to change)
6. Changed: Renamed "Auto-Pan" to "Pan & Zoom".
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

badger

• Galactic Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
Re: Media Center 13.0.78 Beta -- Download Here
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 04:09:28 pm »

This version crashes when I attempt to set up audio for TV.  Never happened with any other MC13 builds.  I've rebooted and retried 3 times...."abnormal program termination"....and it freezes.

badger

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 05:09:39 pm »

Additional TV problems.  After I couldn't set the TV audio, I uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled.  Still crashes when setting audio...also crashed when scanning for channels.  Definite TV problems with this build....for me anyway.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 07:46:00 pm »

Additional TV problems.  After I couldn't set the TV audio, I uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled.  Still crashes when setting audio...also crashed when scanning for channels.  Definite TV problems with this build....for me anyway.

Are you DVB-T or ATSC?

Thanks.

imugli

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 04:12:26 am »

Hey Guys,

DVB-T.
Still crashing upon completion of scan.
Still crashing if I select Audio in options.
Unable to change channels at all without first stopping play and restarting...
And a weird little one that doesn't happen in the lastest version of 12 - when playing internet stream the program freezes momentarily at regular intervals. The music keeps playing but the display and the program itself become non responsive...

Cheers,

J.

KingDoughnut

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2008, 07:33:27 am »

More TV problems

I lost my tv guide list....and it won't import the xmltv so nothing...... :'( :'(

Bill Kearney

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2008, 08:50:15 am »

Installer complained about the JRTools.dll being in use.  Procexp showed it was being used by explorer?  Ending explorer allowed the installer to resume.  

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2008, 09:00:04 am »

This version crashes when I attempt to set up audio for TV.  Never happened with any other MC13 builds.  I've rebooted and retried 3 times...."abnormal program termination"....and it freezes.

Hey Guys,

DVB-T.
Still crashing upon completion of scan.
Still crashing if I select Audio in options.
Unable to change channels at all without first stopping play and restarting...
And a weird little one that doesn't happen in the lastest version of 12 - when playing internet stream the program freezes momentarily at regular intervals. The music keeps playing but the display and the program itself become non responsive...

Cheers,

J.

Can you both email me a log? yaobing _@_ jriver _._ com
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

badger

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2008, 09:11:08 am »

Are you DVB-T or ATSC?

Thanks.

Nope...just analog

ukahfur

• Recent member
3D Wall?
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2008, 11:23:49 am »

Hi, I just installed the latest build and I can't find the 3D wall anymore. Was this feature excluded from the latest build? In standard view, I'm clicking on the panes drowndown tab and there isn't a 3D wall option. I tried the 3D wall a while back and thought it looked great. Any plans to incorporate it into theater view? I use MC in theater view on my big screen and only exit to standard view when there's something I can't do in theater view (which may help account for my lack of ability to find the 3D wall).

eba

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2008, 05:21:18 pm »

I've posted about this a couple of times before (in MC12, and it's still there in MC13).

Using alt-space to access the window menu (minimize, restore, etc.)
About 50% of the time when I try to do this to MC it causes MC to crash.  Have only had this happen in Vista, but have tested that it happens on two very differently specced machines.  Instantly playback stops and I get an MC has crashed and needs to close box.  Other times the menu will instead appear twice as wide:

imugli

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2008, 03:58:50 am »

Can you both email me a log? yaobing _@_ jriver _._ com

Done.

Thanks Mate.

Kermu

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2008, 08:51:45 am »

Sorry to annoy you with this problem, but I really don’t understand what happens when I try to find a picture (artwork) for a song by clicking on the button “Images” (in French) near Google. When I have chosen an artwork, I select the option “Use the file as the cover art for …” and it’s here that I get lost. Sometimes, only the artwork of the selected song is updated, sometimes all the songs of the album containing this song are modified (and perhaps also other artworks). I am unable to find the logic behind this: title + album, or title + artist of the album, or what? I should greatly prefer to be able to modify the artwork title by title. One more thing: is it possible to make a search for artwork with this function based on the artist + the title (much more precise)?
Thanks you very much.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2008, 10:11:18 am »

Sorry to annoy you with this problem, but I really don’t understand what happens when I try to find a picture (artwork) for a song by clicking on the button “Images” (in French) near Google. When I have chosen an artwork, I select the option “Use the file as the cover art for …” and it’s here that I get lost. Sometimes, only the artwork of the selected song is updated, sometimes all the songs of the album containing this song are modified (and perhaps also other artworks). I am unable to find the logic behind this: title + album, or title + artist of the album, or what? I should greatly prefer to be able to modify the artwork title by title. One more thing: is it possible to make a search for artwork with this function based on the artist + the title (much more precise)?
Thanks you very much.

It always sets the full album for the track that seeded the search.

The album is expanded to any files with a matching:
[Album Artist (auto)] and [Album]

craft

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2008, 10:31:47 am »

Large thumbnails in pane doesn't display anymore, small thumbnails still work. I tried re-building thumbnails, but large thumbnails still aren't showing. I don't know if there's a setting for this if I changed something or not or whether this is a bug?

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2008, 11:14:48 am »

Large thumbnails in pane doesn't display anymore, small thumbnails still work. I tried re-building thumbnails, but large thumbnails still aren't showing. I don't know if there's a setting for this if I changed something or not or whether this is a bug?

It is not available anymore in ungrouped lists. You can use it only if the view is grouped. Matt's answer from the beta board explains why that was changed:

Q:

by Alex B,  Re: Media Center 13.0.75 « Reply #7 on: November 14, 2008, 04:35:35 AM »

13.0.75 (11/13/2008)

5. Changed: "Image (large thumbnail)" column is drawn as part of list groupings; it is no longer usable in non-grouped lists.

Do you have a specific reason for this feature removal?

I was using it in my "tagging" view schemes (see the attached screenshot).

A:

by Matt,  Re: Media Center 13.0.75 « Reply #9 on: November 14, 2008, 09:01:11 AM »   

Previously the large image was drawn row-by-row, with each item owning a chunk of it. 

This worked, but made it nearly impossible to extend the functionality, since there wasn't a single object that owned the entire thing.  It also made it hard to avoid artifacts when the image was changing since the rows didn't know what the other rows had drawn.

Now, the large image is drawn in one-pass by the group item.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

craft

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2008, 12:32:52 pm »

thanks for the reply alex,

big shame this isn't possible anymore :(

aidan.nashwood

• Recent member
Re: Media Center 13.0.78 Beta -- problem with .vob files
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2008, 05:23:31 pm »

Was also a problem in build 69.
If I import a .vob file, it initially appears in 'Recently Imported' and Video category, but the file name is listed as dvd:1, rather than .vob
If I attempt to play the file, MC fails with a pathing error.
After a little while (perhaps attempting thumbnails), the files dissapear entirely from MC.
It looks like a problem with filename parsing if the .vob is not an actual DVD.

I managed to rename one to .vob in the filename, but it would not play until I changed setting in file types from auto, to J River Video Engine.

325402: 48532: Import: ImportNewFiles: Adding: T:\Billy Connolly-Erect For Thirty Years.vob
0325418: 48532: Database: CMediaDatabase::AddFile: JRAnalyzer: 0x7200180
0325418: 48532: Database: CMediaDatabase::AddFile: Calling JRAnalyzer::Open
0325418: 48532: Import: JRAnalyzer::Open: Start
0325418: 48532: Import: JRAnalyzer::AddFile: Start
0325434: 48532: Import: JRAnalyzer::AddFile: Filename: T:\Billy Connolly-Erect For Thirty Years.vob
0325434: 48532: Import: JRAnalyzer::AddFileDVD: Start
0325434: 48532: Import: JRAnalyzer::GetExtendedDriveName: Start
0325434: 48532: Import: JRAnalyzer::GetVolumeInformation: Start
397011421: 48532: CD: CCDManager::Open: error opening drive T:, error 296, text=The specified file cannot be played on the specified MCI device.  The file may be corrupt, not in the correct format, or no file handler available for this format.
397011437: 48532: CD: CCDManager::Close: close called for drive T:
397011437: 48532: CD: CCDManager::Close: not found in map!!!
0325465: 48532: Import: JRAnalyzer::GetVolumeInformation: Finish (31 ms)
0325465: 48532: Import: JRAnalyzer::GetExtendedDriveName: Finish (31 ms)
397011452: 48532: CD: CCDManager::Open: error opening drive T:, error 296, text=The specified file cannot be played on the specified MCI device.  The file may be corrupt, not in the correct format, or no file handler available for this format.
397011452: 48532: CD: CCDManager::Close: close called for drive T:
397011452: 48532: CD: CCDManager::Close: not found in map!!!
0325496: 48532: Import: JRAnalyzer::AddFileDVD: Finish (62 ms)
0325496: 48532: Import: JRAnalyzer::AddFile: Finish (78 ms)
0325496: 48532: Import: JRAnalyzer::Open: Finish (78 ms)
0325496: 48532: Database: CMediaDatabase::AddFile: JRAnalyzer::Open returned
0325512: 48532: Reader: CLocalReader::OpenInternal: Opening: C:\Users\Aidang.NASHWOODDESIGNS\AppData\Roaming\J River\Media Center 13\Library\field (date created).jmd
0325512: 48532: Reader: CLocalReader::Close: Closing: C:\Users\Aidang.NASHWOODDESIGNS\AppData\Roaming\J River\Media Center 13\Library\field (date created).jmd
0325512: 48532: Database: CDataHolder::Load: Field: Date Created; Files: 9865; Pointer bytes: 39608; Data bytes: 33184; Elapsed ms: 12.345
0325527: 48532: Database: JRAnalyzerFile::GetImage: Start
0325527: 48532: Database: JRAnalyzerFile::GetImage: Finish (0 ms)
0325527: 48532: Reader: CLocalReader::OpenInternal: Opening: C:\Users\Aidang.NASHWOODDESIGNS\AppData\Roaming\J River\Media Center 13\Thumbnails\{979024F2-0572-46CB-9C26-F4C8FCE4AFC0}\Normal (v3)\field (thumbnail offset medium).jmd
0325543: 48532: Reader: CLocalReader::Close: Closing: C:\Users\Aidang.NASHWOODDESIGNS\AppData\Roaming\J River\Media Center 13\Thumbnails\{979024F2-0572-46CB-9C26-F4C8FCE4AFC0}\Normal (v3)\field (thumbnail offset medium).jmd
0325543: 48532: Database: CDataHolder::Load: Field: Thumbnail Offset Medium; Files: 9865; Pointer bytes: 39608; Data bytes: 20620; Elapsed ms: 12.560

Messiahs

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2008, 11:01:09 am »

New event name: "MCC: NOTIFY_EPlayerStates_CHANGE" (old:"NOTIFY_PLAYERSTATE_CHANGE") ?? or bug ?

tombert

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2008, 02:49:11 pm »

It doesn't store my "Customize View"->"Rules for file display". The Modifier "Sort By" always changes back to its defaults "Date, Filename, Track, Album" ... regardless of what I enter.

thx

Peter Engrav

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Horizontal Scrollbar in "Rename, Move, & Copy Files" dialog?
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2008, 05:48:43 am »

I've grown quite dependent on the Preview pane in Rename, Move, & Copy files on large batch renames. I usually have to grow the columns to fit the filenames (grab "between" column headers and drag far to the right beyond the dialog, let go). That used to create a horizontal scroll bar. Somehow that no longer works. I can still make the columns quite wide, but no scroll bar. It's also impossible to adjust the column sizes back afterwards, as there's no way to scroll over to the draggable spot.

This worked in previous builds.

Oh. I did just notice playing with it that there's now a tooltip. Dunno if that was there before. Helpful, but only for inspecting one at a time - it's much easier to debug/make sure nothing is going to get a horrid wrong name if you've used a complicated expression if you can see the whole list.

Any reason that dialog itself can't be sizable?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2008, 08:51:06 am »

New event name: "MCC: NOTIFY_EPlayerStates_CHANGE" (old:"NOTIFY_PLAYERSTATE_CHANGE") ?? or bug ?

Bug.  Internal renaming leaked over where it shouldn't have.

mojave

• MC Beta Team
  • Requires "iTunes or better" so I installed JRiver
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2008, 09:58:08 am »

I love the new playback options for media files. However, when using Tools > Options > File Types and selecting External Player (custom) the currently playing media does not stop. For example, I am playing music in MC 13. I decide to watch a movie and click the cover art for the movie. If I have selected an external player, the music continues to play. Launching an external player for media files should automatically stop the playlist in MC.

pawinter

• Recent member
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2008, 12:28:04 pm »

I have MC set to start in Mini View and start playing.  It is supposed to show Artist - Title but it just shows Title.  If a go to standard view and then back to Mini view, it displays correctly.  I am using Paradigm: Essence as the Mini view.  After some experimenting the problem may be limited to this particular mini view.  Many of the Mini Views can't seem to remember there location between sessions.  I guess I'll try Caliber 1.01 for now.

gitcheye

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Darned if you do and darned if you don't!
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2008, 03:55:12 pm »

In 3d view, album art disappears as program zooms in.  It reappears at you zoom back out.
Gitcheye

f.ammollo

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2008, 09:39:16 am »

Since upgrading to MC 13, I have noticed that synchronizing with my iPod video 30Gb has this issue: files removed from the local library are not removed from it, so I cannot upload new files unless I remove them from the iPod (I do it within MC, of course).
Right now, Windows reports 80707584 bytes (76,9Mb) free onto the iPod, the total music to be transferred as reported by MC is 120,5Mb and the total bytes of the music not removed from the iPod, as reported by MC, is 154,3Mb, but MC, upon synchronization rechecking, warns that the files to be transferred are 114,8Mb more than the size of the device.
Note that onto my iPod I also have RockBox installed and I have 3,23Gb of FLAC/OGG files stored inside their own directories... but I guess that this does not interfere with the way MC calculates free space...

This is the only relevant information I have found into the log file:

0014219: 4380: Handheld: CHHUploadHelper::SetTransferFiles: PDMemCheck: totalTransferSize=126357229, m_nAvailableAfterUploadBytes=-120380755

Thanks in advance

Regards
Fabrizio Ammollo

f.ammollo

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2008, 09:47:39 am »

Right now, Windows reports 80707584 bytes (76,9Mb) free onto the iPod, the total music to be transferred as reported by MC is 120,5Mb and the total bytes of the music not removed from the iPod, as reported by MC, is 154,3Mb, but MC, upon synchronization rechecking, warns that the files to be transferred are 114,8Mb more than the size of the device.

I add that after manually removing the files, Windows reports about 231Mb free  but MC 13, even after a restart, reports 39,6Mb free after a 120,5Mb transfer... so I think there is something wrong with the initial size calculation.

Regards,
Fabrizio Ammollo

dynamic

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2008, 10:25:08 am »

clearing search queries takes about 3 sec. i'm not sure if this has been an ongoing issue or just related the 13.0.78.
please can you improve the clear function.

Media Center 13.0.78 Registered -- C:\Program Files (x86)\J River\Media Center 13\

Microsoft Windows Vista 6.0 Service Pack 1 (Build 6001)
Intel Core 2 2398 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 4194 MB, Free - 2139 MB

Internet Explorer: 7.0.6001.18000 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82.6001 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.0.6001 / Shell32.dll: 6.0.6001 / wnaspi32.dll: N/A
Ripping /   Drive E:   Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Digital playback: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
  Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: Yes  Soundfile:   chord.wav

Burning /  No burners found.
  Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: No /  Direct decoding: No /  Write CD-Text: No
  Use playback settings: No /

Portable Device Info
  Removed devices:

Interface Plugins:
  last.fm (Active)
  Library Server (Active/Enabled)
  TiVo Server (Active)
  UPnP Server (Active)

dlmax63

• World Citizen
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2008, 09:37:18 pm »

Bug

I had problems importing m4a files....Recently imported indicated the files were imported but were not found in Audio tree. Uninstalled & went back to 62. I don't know which version it happened in.
Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day!

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2008, 07:14:31 am »

clearing search queries takes about 3 sec. i'm not sure if this has been an ongoing issue or just related the 13.0.78.
please can you improve the clear function.

Clears instantly here...

Microsoft Windows Vista 6.0 Service Pack 1 (Build 6001)
Intel Pentium M 1104 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 1047 MB, Free - 534 MB

Internet Explorer: 7.0.6001.18000 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82.6001 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.0.6001 / Shell32.dll: 6.0.6001 / wnaspi32.dll: N/A
Ripping /   No CD drives found.
  Digital playback: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
  Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No 

Burning /  No burners found.
  Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: No /  Direct decoding: No /  Write CD-Text: No
  Use playback settings: No /

Portable Device Info
  Removed devices:

Interface Plugins:
  last.fm
  Library Server
  TiVo Server
  UPnP Server
  Sleep Timer (Active)
Pages: [1]   Go Up