INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album Art  (Read 1590 times)

tgduffy

• Recent member
Album Art
« on: November 29, 2008, 03:24:07 pm »

I just downloaded my free trial of Media Center 12 and had it auto search/import all of my media files from my hard drive. When viewing the audio play list the album art does not match the album. Example: The Eagles album art is attached to Fleetwood Mac. What happened and how do I fix it?

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Album Art
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 03:43:27 pm »

how are the files organized. are all files of one album in one folder, or are the files through an other? is the coverart you see from within the files or are they taken from the internet by mc? were and how is the coverart stored (options>filelocation)?

:)
gab

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2008, 03:45:15 pm »

If you have a single folder.jpg in a folder with a lot of music files, MC will use it as the cover art.  You can add cover art in many ways.  The wiki has information on this:

http://wiki.jrmediacenter.com/index.php/Cover_Art

tgduffy

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2008, 10:21:09 pm »

My music files are located all in the folder "Library" under "My Music". I attempted to follow the directions to fix the coverart by right clicking on the item and click Get From Internet. Nothing appears and I am connected to the internet. Is there a way to dump all my existing coverart and request Jukebox to attach all new art from the internet?

tgduffy

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2008, 10:29:24 pm »

OK, I just wipped out al of my coverart with a click of a button. I'm still having issues downloading coverart. Is there a process where Jukebox will review all of my files and download apporpriate art?
Pages: [1]   Go Up