INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Burn order update order command  (Read 943 times)

NetMage

• Recent member
  • I'm a llama!
Burn order update order command
« on: December 24, 2008, 12:46:28 am »

Does MC 13 support the Update Order command in the Burn list properly?

Because none of the non-audio enhancements (i.e. all enhancements it appears) matter to me at all...

Well, after trying the Check for updates command in MC11 and getting MC12 (which didn't import my MC11 Library) and manually backing up/restoring, then updating to MC13 (which did ask about using my 12 library, but you still need to fix the 12 install), I don't see a way to reorder the burn queue.

Why doesn't update order work on the burn queue? Why do I see so many unanswered questions about this in your "support" forum?

What was especially (especially) irritating was I created the burn queue from a playlist that was ordered correctly, but when I changed the CD Folder Naming to use Album name, MC reordered the list and changed the Seq without giving me any recourse.

Oh, maybe it would be helpful to explain what I am trying to accomplish:
I want to put the MP3 files on a data CD in folders by album, ordered by artist, year, album, track - though I don't need album for this particular burn.

NetMage

• Recent member
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Burn order update order command
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 01:46:45 am »

Well, I found a really stupid work around - sort the list as I want, select all tracks, do Send To|Drives & Devices| Burner and then it comes up in the correct sequence.

A lot of work needed here.

NetMage

• Recent member
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Burn order update order command
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 01:48:21 am »

Darn - not really working right.

More work than I thought needed here.

No my Burn Options show CD folder naming as [Album], but my burn queue shows everything going to the root folder of the drive. Oops.

How many bugs can my first twenty minutes find?
Pages: [1]   Go Up