INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Autoplay CD?  (Read 816 times)

Bob W

• Recent member
Autoplay CD?
« on: July 21, 2002, 04:15:22 pm »

Apologies if this has been asked before - I took a quick look but couldn't find anything. If I place a music CD in my drive and Media Jukebox is running it immediately starts playing it. I cannot find anything in options which lets me turn this off. Can you turn this off?

Also, a small, but related point, is that when I have an audio CD in the drive I cannot right click the CD and get the Send To menu. So, if I have randomize turned on, the only way to play the CD in order without turning randomize off is to highlight all tracks and drag them to playing now. Is there a solution for this?

Thanks very much,
Bob

Fastyves

• World Citizen
  • Let me think about it !
RE:Autoplay CD?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2002, 04:32:48 pm »

Hi Bob,

1. Autoplay CD : It's a Windows setting "Auto Insert Notification" that you should find either in your CD Drive properties or in your sound card settings (depends on wich OS you're using.

2. First expend the tree "CD, DVD, & Handhelds", then right-clicking on your CD Drive should bring you a menu with "Add to playing now"

Advice : when posting a problem, click on Help > System Info > Copy to clipboard an paste it at the end of your thread ---> you'll have more chances to have the appropriate answer on your problem.

Yves.

Bob W

• Recent member
RE:Autoplay CD?
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2002, 06:32:53 pm »

Thanks Yves - I found the setting and all's well on that account. As for the 'Add to Playing Now' option, I do see it, however what I was really looking for was the Send To option, like if you right click on Media Library. This way, if my default is set to add tracks shuffled, I can choose something else.

Thanks also for the advice about version information.

Bob

Media Jukebox  8.0.320
Install Path: C:\Program Files\Media Jukebox\

CPU: Intel Pentium III 513 MHz MMX
Memory: Total - 392 MB, Free - 121 MB
OS: Microsoft Windows 2000  Workstation 5.0 Service Pack 2 (Build 2195)

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2600.0000
ComCtl32.dll: 5.50.4704.1100
Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2600.0000
Shell32.dll: 5.00.3502.4718
wnaspi32.dll: 4.60 (1019) , ASPI for Win32 (95/NT) DLL, Copyright © 1989-1998 Adaptec, Inc.
Aspi32.sys: 4.60 (1019)
Pages: [1]   Go Up