INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Recently Imported: View scheme doesn't stick  (Read 866 times)

mark_h

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Recently Imported: View scheme doesn't stick
« on: January 10, 2009, 03:18:07 am »

In MC12, when one imported from a folder, the subsequent view showing the imports was customisable.  In MC13 the custom view doesn't stick(?) and MC reverts to the default view.  This is very unhelpful as on import I like to fix tags etc and have my own view for this that I wish to apply to the recently imported view.

Can we get this functionality back please.

Cheers,

Mark

bunglemebaby

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Recently Imported: View scheme doesn't stick
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 12:49:04 pm »

Personally for this use, I use a custom View Scheme (smart list would work too) with the following expression:
Code: [Select]
[Media Type]=[Audio] [Date Imported]=<6w ~sort=[Date Imported (Short)]-d,[Album Artist (auto)],[Album],[Disc #],[Track #],[Name]
[Date Imported (Short)] is a custom field with the time removed so that I can keep albums grouped together. Obviously the 6 week thing should be changed to whatever length is appropriate for you.

mark_h

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Recently Imported: View scheme doesn't stick
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 01:09:50 pm »

In MC12 I was able to customise the columns in any way I wanted, or in other words to show the fields I most needed to check/correct on import, but in MC13 it keeps reverting to the default setting each time I start MC, which for my needs is useless.

For now I've saved my view scheme and can reapply but it's a definitely a step backwards.

Mark
Pages: [1]   Go Up