INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: M-Audio Revolution 5.1 in Windows 7 Beta (64-bit)  (Read 10634 times)

ilganeli

M-Audio Revolution 5.1 in Windows 7 Beta (64-bit)
« on: January 14, 2009, 10:47:22 pm »

Hello, I am wondering if anyone has gotten the drivers for the M-Audio Revolution 5.1 working on Windows 7. I tried running in compatibility mode for Vista but the installation bugged out at the point where it is installing the Visual Studio 2005 Redistributable and asserts that "the current user does not allow unsigned drivers".

If anyone has any thoughts or has gotten this working, please let me know.

spec

Re: M-Audio Revolution 5.1 in Windows 7 Beta (64-bit)
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 11:15:58 pm »

http://forums.m-audio.com/showthread.php?t=4242 is the manual install package.  You need to hit F8 during boot-up and select the "Disable Driver Signing Enforcement" menu choice then install it manually.

sperba

Re: M-Audio Revolution 5.1 in Windows 7 Beta (64-bit)
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 09:39:53 am »

Hallo,
i have a different problem.I tried all the tricks and nearly all the drivers on the m-audio homepage and i managed to run the driver correctly.But if I want to change from 2.1 mode (which is the standard after installation) to 5.1 mode I get a blue screen after 1 minute and everytime I restart the system, the bluescreen comes back as soon as the sound driver loads.The only solution to work with my system is to go to the safe mode and de-install the driver there.
Did anybody have this problem too or does anybody have an answer how to deal with this problem?
Mfg
sperba
Pages: [1]   Go Up