INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need a few MJ plugins...  (Read 1346 times)

cyanide911

• Recent member
Need a few MJ plugins...
« on: January 16, 2009, 11:39:01 am »

I really like this player, and it has convinced me to dump songbird, winamp, WMP etc. But I'd still like a few more functionalities...
1. A song change notifier. I'm talking about a small window which comes up whenever a song is changed displaying the song name, artist, cover etc.
2. A plugin that can integrate SHOUTcast in MJ12
3. A coverflow type plugin
4. A lyrics displayer inside MJ.
5. Trackinfo plugins. I've seen a few here http://accessories.jrmediacenter.com/mediacenter/accessories.php but I dont know how to use them. I downloaded and installed them. Now what? Where to access them?
6. Any other cool plugin you recommend...

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
Re: Need a few MJ plugins...
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 11:51:10 am »

5. for all plugins go to top toolbar and choose tools plugin manager, then on left side it shows plugins and arrows if ya click on the arrows it will open up the headings and show individual plugins and then on right side ya can chose to to view\hide them or add more or uninstall them.. some of them allow for customizing too.  once turned on then on left side of jriver where your playlists are there are services and plugins and then they will show the new ones ya turned on,  hope that helps.

edit... thats for media player.. not sure if it's the same for MJ as ive not used it. but worth checking out

cyanide911

• Recent member
Re: Need a few MJ plugins...
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 01:46:07 am »

Nope, I can't see the names of those plugins in the plugin manager.
Pages: [1]   Go Up