INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MJ 12 - Invalid address for write  (Read 979 times)

bourkeb

MJ 12 - Invalid address for write
« on: February 01, 2009, 10:36:01 pm »

Update on 2/9/2009 ...  I am doing this right?  Am I posting in the correct place and the correct Form?  Is there any other help available for MJ 12?  I am not complaining I just want to know if this is the correct forum and format.  Thanks, Bourke

Original Post...

New user...

MJ look fine for organizing, R/W to my ipod but I just tried to burn my first CD and got 'Invlaid address for write' on about track 7 of 12.  I tried it again and same results.  I tried a different burn (from a Kenny Loggins disk) and it worked fine.  I then tried the first choce again and it died with the same error in the same track.

I tried running the burn in test mode and it completed with zero errors.  Does this process test the mp3 files on my hard drive or does it 'play' with the burner drive?

Is there something corrupt in the track?  Is there any tool to test for this problem?

I'm running MJ 12.0.49.   Using an Optiarc DVD/RW AD-7170A at 20x (i reduced it from max in hopes of changing the results).

Please let me know more important facts to share with you or the answer to this problem.

Maybe related to this - If I need to upgrade to MJ 13, will I need to repurchase the MP3 encoder or will I just get an updated version.

Thanks, Bourke.
Pages: [1]   Go Up