INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Holding desired position in view: Bug or overlooked setting?  (Read 845 times)

MusicHawk

• Citizen of the Universe
Holding desired position in view: Bug or overlooked setting?
« on: February 03, 2009, 03:08:24 pm »

Using 13.0.115:

Different behavior from MC 12. I'm hoping there's a setting I overlooked, otherwise I hope it's a bug rather than intentional change.

I'm working through a large details custom view, checking lots of tracks, updating tags. Fairly often I delete a track (usually after determining it's a dupe).

In MC12, I stay where I was in the view, now positioned on the track adjacent to the track I just deleted.

In MC13, I often (but not always) get kicked back to the top of the view, and must navigate all the way back to where I was, a pain.

How can I get it behave like MC12?
Managing my media with JRiver since Media Jukebox 8 (maybe earlier), currently use Media Center for Audio/Music and Photos/Videos.
My career in media spans Radio, TV, Print, Photography, Music, Film, Online, Live, Advertising, as producer, director, writer, performer, editor, engineer, executive, owner. An exhausting but amazing ride.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Holding desired position in view: Bug or overlooked setting?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 03:13:46 pm »

What build are you using?

This bug was fixed in build 115:
5. Fixed: When drilling into a library thumbnail and then pressing back, the scroll position / selection would not be restored.
Pages: [1]   Go Up