INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 13.0.119 -- Available here  (Read 8526 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Media Center 13.0.119 -- Available here
« on: February 07, 2009, 10:01:03 am »

This is the latest version of MC 13.0.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted or moved.

This latest build (usually safe) of MC13.0 is here:
ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/MC13/MediaCenter130119.exe

13.0.119 (02/06/2009)

1. Fixed: A corrupted PNG file could cause a crash.
2. Fixed: Parsing of JPEG files that contained restart markers would not always work properly.
3. Fixed: Analyze audio (or possibly other multi-threaded file operations) could crash in rare cases.

13.0.118 (02/05/2009)

1. Fixed: After converting from a 'cue' type file to another format, playback wouldn't work because of an invalid playback range value in the database.
2. Fixed: Playback ranges are sanity checked against the duration to avoid apparent playback failures.
3. Fixed: Album thumbnail views could crash (only applies to build 117).
4. Fixed: In views, using a grouping (i.e. A-C, D-F, etc.) in front of values with a path like keywords would not work properly.
5. Fixed: When user chose to save television time-shifting files, the jts file was imported without adding reference-counting.

13.0.117 (02/04/2009)

1. Optimized: Video thumbnailing runs around 30% faster.
2. Optimized: Video import around 35% faster.
3. Changed: Videos played in Directshow get dimensions during thumbnailing instead of during import.
4. Changed: Tweaked scheduling of television recordings so consecutive recordings on the same channel are done on the same tuner.
5. Fixed: Some non-editable fields like width and height would allow in-place editing that had no effect.
6. Fixed: User configured sorting would not be properly applied to library views of album groupings.
7. Changed: Improved television view handling of subscription programs not being recorded because they're the second showing on the same day.
8. Fixed: When manually disabling recording for the first showing of a subscription on a day, the second showing wouldn't automatically enable for recording.
9. Changed: Television recording could say "This program has already finished." when attempting to configure a recording or subscription earlier in the day, when there are times it's necessary to adjust the settings of earlier recordings (to handle extending past the end, recurring subscriptions, etc.)
10. Changed: Added several maintenance routines to the television recording database to ensure old programs, programs on deleted channels, duplicate subscriptions, etc. get cleaned up.
11. Fixed: When multiple television recordings were done during a single time-shifting session reference counting was not done correctly, so deleting the first recording would delete data for subsequent recordings.
12. Fixed: Some illegal characters (from EPG) ended up in jtv filenames for television recordings.
13. Fixed: Minimizing the program with DSP Studio showing could make it impossible to get DSP Studio to show again.
14. Fixed: "Toggle List Style" is no longer shown in Theater View search since searching automatically picks a list style based on results.
15. Fixed: Certain WAVE files would not play.
16. Fixed: The MCC_THEATER_VIEW command would show unexpected views when used with library items like SHOW_THEATER_VIEW_MODE_AUDIO.
17. NEW: Added support for WPL (Windows Media Player) playlists.

13.0.116 (02/03/2009)

1. Optimized: Many more optimizations to loading of library views. (example: loading complicated library view with 450,000 album library: v114 = 756 seconds; v115 = 19 seconds; v116 = 12 seconds)
2. Fixed: In an image list, grouping by keywords would show "[Group Name]" in the group header instead of the keyword.
3. Fixed: MCC_PLAY_TV MCC command did not work properly in the last couple of builds.
4. Fixed: Using a large font could cause buttons to overlap in list management toolboxes (now buttons are combined into a single "Commands..." button that shows a menu when there is no space)
5. Fixed: Background over-the-air EPG scanning was not silent.
6. Changed: Choosing a large font in options could cause the player area to draw incorrectly. (menu fonts are now sized down to fit instead of overlapping or pushing the skin out of place)
7. Changed: Changes to Theater View options to (hopefully) make configuration more intuitive.
8. Fixed: On a fresh install, the player could incorrectly report that it found a library from a previous version.

13.0.115 (01/30/2009)

1. Optimized: Several optimizations that help performance of library and views (example: loading complicated library view with 450,000 album library went from 756 seconds to 19 seconds for about a 40x speedup)
2. Fixed: In Television view, recently recorded programs using the jtv file type were not properly being shown / treated like a recorded show.
3. NEW: Added an "Add Channel" button on "Edit Channel List" window for users to manually add a television channel.
4. NEW: Television channel details are shown on "Edit Channel List" window.
5. Fixed: When drilling into a library thumbnail and then pressing back, the scroll position / selection would not be restored.
6. Changed: Semi-colon is no longer considered an invalid character for use in filenames. (could lead to strange behavior when creating files next to a file that had a semi-colon in the path)
7. Fixed: Playback of DVD files (ifo, vob) would fail if "JRiver video engine (using DirectShow)" was selected as Playback Method.
8. Fixed: ATSC digital TV over-the-air EPG scanning could fail if no digital channel data was found in the registry.
9. Changed: DCRaw.exe to version 8.90.
10. Changed: Removed the success message box shown after manually loading television program guide information from XMLTV.

13.0.114 (01/28/2009)

1. Changed: The file info panel in Theater View shows a no art image when there is no art for a file.
2. Changed: Grouping in lists will draw a no art image for the group when there is no art for the files in the group.
3. Fixed: Using an overscan setting in Theater View could lead to drawing artifacts.
4. Fixed: Doing Update Library (from tags) could switch named imported DVDs to the name "VIDEO_TS".
5. Fixed: Importing a ripped DVD would not properly fill the name using the naming scheme provided in Options > File Location.
6. NEW: Added new configuration interface for Theater View views -- allows adding, renaming, and removing library roots; allows full control over included files; etc.
7. Changed: Theater View list style is stored per view-scheme in library views instead of being the same for _all_ views in that media type.
8. Fixed: Showing a custom webpage in Theater View could cause a crash.
9. Changed: Tuned the list of words that will not get capitalized when using "Title Case" in the tag cleaner tool.
10. Changed: Some television playback internal changes.
11. Changed: Television recording via Right-click menu -> TV Recording is removed.
12. Changed: Revised the stock Theater View views (will require views to be reconfigured).

strebormj

• Recent member
Bug: Smartlist grouping lost
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 12:59:28 pm »

An issue present in build 115 is still present in this build

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=50468.0

tommyd

• Recent member
Re: Media Center 13.0.119 -- Available here
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 01:44:49 pm »

Hi!

13.0.119  is crashing often when I make a lot of changes to the library.
I'm updating a lot of cover arts. After adding image to few albums - crash, usually when I'm switching to another window i.e. web browser.

Another moment is when I start editing library field in library window or action window to copy some text, for example album title, and  then switch to web browser.
This way I go crash every 10-15 minutes. Very annoying.

BTW: 13.0.112 was crashing in the same situations.

--Tommyd

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 04:23:58 pm »

Hi!

13.0.119  is crashing often when I make a lot of changes to the library.
I'm updating a lot of cover arts. After adding image to few albums - crash, usually when I'm switching to another window i.e. web browser.

Another moment is when I start editing library field in library window or action window to copy some text, for example album title, and  then switch to web browser.
This way I go crash every 10-15 minutes. Very annoying.

BTW: 13.0.112 was crashing in the same situations.

--Tommyd

Please start a new thread, and post the last few hundred lines of a crash log (Help > Logging...).  It should say "crash" in it.

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

JONCAT

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 08:16:11 pm »

I'm have some issues with handheld conversion, using a folder location.

1. I'm getting duplicates of every file. I re-ran the sync after seeing Lame.exe erros (which I think are cropping up on corrupt .ape files), so I think the sync analysis is not seeing the files already on the "device".

2. Further evidence of this is that the conversion was not being estimated properly. I'm converting everything to mp3 and I had to restart MC13 twice in order for it to starting re-calculating the transfer properly; otherwise, it wanted to remove files in order to fit.

3. AND ;D finally, I'm using Convert Unsupport formats, and I plug mp3,m4a as supported formats and none of my files which contain anything other than (Multiple Artist) in Album Artist (auto) are being converted...even though they are displayed in the Smartlist.

DC

Mr ChriZ

• :-D
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 06:12:55 am »

The tagging window often doesn't resize correctly when the downloads window is also open.
MC 13.0.118 Vista 64.

JONCAT

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 10:00:06 am »

I also noted that the alphabet list was cutoff and showing only 25% of the letters (sorry no screenshot).

DC

The tagging window often doesn't resize correctly when the downloads window is also open.
MC 13.0.118 Vista 64.

Messiahs

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 12:09:45 pm »

now i can add a "root library item" to the theatre view (thx!!), but how can i add a subitem (nested item) to start a external program or a webpage?

JONCAT

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2009, 08:51:40 pm »

Definitely experiencing a bug with conversion to a local folder.

Just finished a large sync and now Mc reports never having synced.

What's worse is that there is 178GB of mp3 files right there in the sync folder and MC want to re-convert everything; it refuse to "see' any of these files that were just converted.

The sync did not complete either due to lame.exe errors (maybe this culd be a reason to include .ape Verify function enable/disable into conversions). I have a feeling the lame.exe errors are from corrupt .apes. After 178GB I had (2) lame.exe windows pop up.

Using 4 threads, CBR 320 mp3.

DC

Qythyx

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2009, 09:35:40 pm »

I'm seeing an issue with tracks skipping when transitioning from one track to the next. This doesn't always happen, but does happen frequently enough to be annoying. I've only seen this on a new machine, and I'm wondering if it is a MC issue or a config issue on my part. Here're some details:

The skipping symptom is that when starting a new track the first fraction of a second is repeated about 5 to 10 times and then the track starts playing correctly.

The new machine (that has this problem) is Vista (x64) using WASAPI playback. The old machine (that plays fine) was XP (x86) using ASIO playback. Both are accessing the library across a VPN.

Is there something about Vista or WASAPI that might make it more susceptible to latency in reading a track?

JONCAT

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2009, 10:25:32 pm »

(1) I was trying to add the tag column for Image Large Thumbnail and noticed it would not appear; (2) this and the other thumbnail columns, when added, all displayed no column header title with various skins.

DC

MusicHawk

MC 13.0.119 small view oddity
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2009, 01:35:38 pm »

Small oddity:

I like all my Audio folders to have the same design on my music ripping/editing machine (vs. my music playback machine, where I care about fun views that show covers, etc0>

So I selected Audio at the very top of the tree, and applied a customized view design. That worked, but... The Audio button, which was first (before Video and Images) suddenly moved right to be last in the row, which is now Images, Video, Audio. I didn't intentionally or knowingly move the Audio button, and going back into its view customization, I don't see anything that controls the button's position in this row. No biggie, but odd...
Managing my media with JRiver since Media Jukebox 8 (maybe earlier), currently use Media Center for Audio/Music and Photos/Videos.
My career in media spans Radio, TV, Print, Photography, Music, Film, Online, Live, Advertising, as producer, director, writer, performer, editor, engineer, executive, owner. An exhausting but amazing ride.

outofspace7

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Im using Opera 10 browser! www.opera.com
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2009, 03:09:20 pm »

Wave Pack plugin still not working in MC13.

outofspace

nuke2000

Re: MC 13.0.119 small view oddity
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2009, 08:40:04 am »

Small oddity:

I like all my Audio folders to have the same design on my music ripping/editing machine (vs. my music playback machine, where I care about fun views that show covers, etc0>

So I selected Audio at the very top of the tree, and applied a customized view design. That worked, but... The Audio button, which was first (before Video and Images) suddenly moved right to be last in the row, which is now Images, Video, Audio. I didn't intentionally or knowingly move the Audio button, and going back into its view customization, I don't see anything that controls the button's position in this row. No biggie, but odd...

Right click on the Audio button, select customise view, tree postion should be set to automatic but if this is already the case select top instead

Qythyx

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2009, 08:53:21 am »

I'm seeing an issue with tracks skipping when transitioning from one track to the next. This doesn't always happen, but does happen frequently enough to be annoying. I've only seen this on a new machine, and I'm wondering if it is a MC issue or a config issue on my part.

I'm now thinking this is a simple network issue. I don't know how exactly MC preloads the next track as the current one is approaching the end, but I'm guessing that because I'm accessing my music over the internet it is slow to get enough to start playing. I think that that XP with ASIO simply paused when this happened, and since it was durring the track transition is was pretty subtly. With Vista x64 with WASAPI it seems to repeat whatever it did manage to download before the network delay.

It'd still be nice if MC could be a bit more robust at avoiding this. Preferrably by pre-caching the next track sooner, of if that can't be done that somehow preventing the quick looping and just have a silent pause.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2009, 10:44:49 am »

I'm now thinking this is a simple network issue. I don't know how exactly MC preloads the next track as the current one is approaching the end, but I'm guessing that because I'm accessing my music over the internet it is slow to get enough to start playing. I think that that XP with ASIO simply paused when this happened, and since it was durring the track transition is was pretty subtly. With Vista x64 with WASAPI it seems to repeat whatever it did manage to download before the network delay.

It'd still be nice if MC could be a bit more robust at avoiding this. Preferrably by pre-caching the next track sooner, of if that can't be done that somehow preventing the quick looping and just have a silent pause.
Did you explore the options for WASAPI in MC?

MusicHawk

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2009, 01:04:37 pm »

Right click on the Audio button, select customise view, tree postion should be set to automatic but if this is already the case select top instead

It was set to Automatic, changed to Top and that moved Audio to the left position. I wonder why it moved in the first place.... Thanks.
Managing my media with JRiver since Media Jukebox 8 (maybe earlier), currently use Media Center for Audio/Music and Photos/Videos.
My career in media spans Radio, TV, Print, Photography, Music, Film, Online, Live, Advertising, as producer, director, writer, performer, editor, engineer, executive, owner. An exhausting but amazing ride.

JONCAT

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2009, 11:31:46 am »

Regarding my failed and (still) corrupted sync to a folder, I ran the Verify function using the newest version of MAC standalone and found about 12 corrupt .ape files.

I'm guessing these were the cause of the lame.exe errors which seem to have corrupted: sync date (i.e. "Never Synced), incomplete conversion (many files left unconverted), and a failure for the sync to list files already converted as "On Device" (all files listed as in queue).

DC

raldo

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2009, 02:58:51 pm »

While playing video in theater view, a *dialog* popped up "Media center encountered errors while..."

Error details: "DirectShow: ClassFactory..."

--------
Now, the file is probably corrupt somehow, but I had to get the mouse out to ok the dialog...

lmurawski

• Recent member
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2009, 08:16:20 am »

Code: [Select]
---------------------------
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!

Program: ...rogram Files\J River\Media Center 13\Media Center 13.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

when I try to connect to the library server.

0068672: 10380: General: RunProgram: Start
0068672: 10380: General: RunProgram: Filename: C:\Users\leem\AppData\Roaming\J River\Media Center 13\Log.txt / Parameters:
0068672: 10380: General: RunProgram: Performing ShellExecute...
0068750: 10380: General: RunProgram: Running process...
0068750: 10380: General: RunProgram: Finish (78 ms)
0081885: 10380: General: CMCResourceHelper::GetIsModalPopupShowing: Main window disabled

The log doesn't appear to show any errors.

edit: spelling

Qythyx

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2009, 04:45:24 pm »

Did you explore the options for WASAPI in MC?

Aha, that seemed to help. I increased the buffer size. I had done that before, when I was playing via Direct Sound, but I did realize it was independant per output mode.

Thanks.

lmurawski

• Recent member
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2009, 04:59:07 pm »

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!

Program: ...rogram Files\J River\Media Center 13\Media Center 13.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

This is on the host not the client.

Quixote

• World Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2009, 10:10:46 pm »

Discovered 8-ish bugs/inconsistencies with multiple drive ripping:

Ripping multiple unknown/unique audio discs with 2 Drives.

Settings:
Drive AutoPlay disabled in OS
Options->CD & DVD->AutoPlay->Audio CD: Rip

System Config
Media Center 13.0.119 Registered -- C:\Program Files\Media Center 13\

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 3 (Build 2600)
Intel Core 1964 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 2095 MB, Free - 901 MB

Internet Explorer: 7.0.5730.11 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82.2900 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.0.2900 / Shell32.dll: 6.0.2900 / wnaspi32.dll: 4.71 (0002) , ASPI for Win32         DLL, Copyright ᄅ 1989-2002 Adaptec, Inc. / Aspi32.sys: 4.71 (0002)

Ripping /   Drive D: HL-DT-STDVDRAM GSA-4083N  Mode:ModeSecure  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Drive W: HL-DT-STDVD-RAM GSA-E60N  Mode:ModeSecure  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Drive X:   Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Digital playback: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
  Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No 

Burning /  Drive D: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4083N   Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:16  MaxSpeed:16  BurnProof:Yes
  Drive W: HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GSA-E60N   Addr: 3:0:0  Speed:48  MaxSpeed:48  BurnProof:Yes
  Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes
  Use playback settings: No /

Step 1: Insert unique CD 1 into Drive 1. "No tag information..." dialog appears.
Bug #1- Edit CD Information dialog does not appear consistently (sometimes it does appear on CD not found though)

Step 2: Select "No" and manually open "CD Information" dialog and enter information with "Edit Disc Information" button (the album is named "Don Quixote")
Step 3: Click "Rip Track" in pane view then "Rip" in action window.

Notice in the Pane view that I get the progress indicators in the "Status" column- but
Bug #2- Treeview Drive label does not reflect Album tag change ("Don Quixote")
Step 4: Insert unique CD 2 into Drive 2
Bug #3- No dialogs appear & 2nd drive does not begin ripping
Step 5: Manually select the Tab that represents Drive 2

Bug #4- Tab label becomes inconsistent.  Should still be "Don Quixote"
Step 6: Manually edit disc information for CD 2 Drive 2
Step 7: Right click Drive 2 in Tree List and select "Rip Disc"- disc start ripping
Step 8: Select Drive 1 tab

Bug #5- Status column becomes inconsistent. Here the column shows blanks but sometime says "On Disc".  It should give ripping details.  Right now it's impossible to tell the progress per drive.  Notice that both Drive are ripping though.

Step 9: Drive 1 CD 1 finishes and ejects.  Insert CD 3 into Drive 1.  "No tag info..." (Bug #1) appears.  Select "No" to autorip.
Step 10: Manually fill in Disc Information.  Right click Drive 1 in Tree List and select "Rip Disc"
Bug #6- Disc does not start ripping
Step 11: Eject Drive 1 and insert CD 3 again.  Disc does not rip. Right click Drive 1 in Tree List and select "Rip Disc". Disc starts ripping.
Step 12: Wait for both drives to finish. Drive 2 CD 2 finishes and ejects.  Drive 1 CD 3 finishes and ejects.
Step 13: Insert CD 4 into Drive 1.

"CD Information" dialog appears!

Step 14: Manually fill information.  Click "Ok".  Disc starts ripping!
Step 15: Get the other drive ripping a disc.
Step 16: Click "Details" in the Rip action window.

Bug #7- Ripping status is inaccurate for multiple drives.  Drive 2 shows "On Disc" instead of progress indicators. Should show also 2 tracks ripping.
Bug #8- Sometimes after ripping, CD does not eject.

I have the debug log for this session.  Let me know who to send it to if you need it.

Thanks!

mark_h

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2009, 03:49:48 am »

DSP equalizer engine is broken.

Using a custom Equalizer setting I cannot adjust any of the sliders and none of the reset buttons work.

[update]When I deleted my previous Custom entry the system became responsive again[/update].

[update 2]And then when I + the custom entry it gets locked again and I can no longer update any entry[/update 2]

Cheers,

Mark

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2009, 08:46:05 am »

Aha, that seemed to help. I increased the buffer size. I had done that before, when I was playing via Direct Sound, but I did realize it was independant per output mode.

Thanks.

In a coming build you'll be able to configure pre-buffering.

I would recommend you increase that, and then put the WASAPI buffer back to 0.5 seconds or less.

JohnT

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2009, 09:06:08 am »

Discovered 8-ish bugs/inconsistencies with multiple drive ripping ....
Thanks for the detailed bug report. We will look into these issues.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2009, 10:01:16 am »

3. AND ;D finally, I'm using Convert Unsupport formats, and I plug mp3,m4a as supported formats and none of my files which contain anything other than (Multiple Artist) in Album Artist (auto) are being converted...even though they are displayed in the Smartlist.

This is causing you some problems.  You need to use a semi-colon for the types, so: mp3;m4a

We hope to add nicer automatic handling of this in the future.

JONCAT

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2009, 10:22:34 am »

This is causing you some problems.  You need to use a semi-colon for the types, so: mp3;m4a

We hope to add nicer automatic handling of this in the future.

Thanks, I've also isolated all corrupt .apes and plan to rerun the conversion tonight.

DC

urlybird

• Junior Woodchuck
  • .^.^.^......... ..^.^.^..
Cover Art - handling of special characters in Artist - Album.jpg filename
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2009, 01:26:12 am »

Somewhere in the last few updates something has changed in how Artist - Album.jpg coverart files get named.

Directory name     :   20th Century Masters The Millennium Collection The Best of Aerosmith
Artist name in tags:   Aerosmith
Album name in tags:  20th Century Masters: The Millennium Collection: The Best of Aerosmith

Coverart:
Used to be saved as: Aerosmith - 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection The Best of Aerosmith.jpg
Now saved as:          Aerosmith - 20th Century Masters_ The Millennium Collection_ The Best of Aerosmith.jpg

and after reimporting these albums show as having no coverart (imagefile = " ") at all when there are actually 2 copies of coverart in the directory. I save coverart both in tags and as "artist - album.jpg"

My library is getting messed up after having spent a lot of time cleaning up coverart.
I now have 997 coverart files with a underscore in the name - I can't clean it up until I
know what is the correct naming for coverarts - and I think it has to be consistent with
the directory name if it has album name in it.

Also when I move/rename a whole directory the .m3u playlist and the Artist - Albumname.jpg files get left behind and the source directory is not deleted.

Am I doing something wrong or has something changed ?

Thanks !

urlybird

PhDSM

• World Citizen
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2009, 06:22:53 am »

Hello,

I  just upgraded from MC12 to MC13.0.119 and I have issues with entries loaded from cue files.
When I play such entries,  the entire file is played.
Regards

PhDSM

PhDSM

• World Citizen
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2009, 06:31:58 am »

Hello,

After upgrading to MC13,
I Tried to configure my TV card  DVB-T Device  and when I press the configure button,  MC13 crashed.

The card is listed as C&E DVB-T Device T5032,  the device is a Mustek DVB-T400 USB.
Thenks for your help

PhDSM

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2009, 07:34:41 am »

I believe that a character that is illegal in a filename does get stored as an underscore.  In your example, if the album title were:

Aerosmith - 20th Century Masters: The Millennium Collection: The Best of Aerosmith.jpg

the file name would be changed to:

Aerosmith - 20th Century Masters_ The Millennium Collection_ The Best of Aerosmith.jpg

Possible?

You could try changing the title to what I suggested above, just to see what happens.
Pages: [1]   Go Up