INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Volume slider does not work with external dac  (Read 1891 times)

vrasenas

• Recent member
Volume slider does not work with external dac
« on: February 07, 2009, 11:49:08 am »

I have my sound system set up with my laptop connected to an external dac. When I use Media Jukebox with just headphones jacked to the laptop I am able to control the volume with the volume slider in Jukebox. When I use the external dac via usb I cannot control the volume via the slider. I know it is possible to control the volume from the laptop when using the external dac as I can do it in Itunes. Is this possible with Media Jukebox/Center?

Mr ChriZ

• Citizen of the Universe
  • :-D
Re: Volume slider does not work with external dac
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 12:51:35 pm »

If you click the speaker button next to the volume control you should get different ways in which the volume control can operate.

vrasenas

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 09:30:12 am »

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried changing the setting form system to internal. There was no difference.

vrasenas

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 09:35:56 am »

Hold everything. All of a sudden the change kicked in and I am able to control the volume with the slider. The internal setting does it! Thank you, thank you, thank you. MC jukebox is awesome!!!

Mr. Tuesdays

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 02:20:18 pm »

Old topic - but thanks ChrisZ.   I had lost this setting and could find it NO-where!!  :o

Wold never have thought to click the speaker. Very sneaky.   This forum is great.
Pages: [1]   Go Up