INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album Art and Action Window Settings  (Read 1162 times)

equalizer

• Junior Woodchuck
  • When the time comes, you'll know what to do!
Album Art and Action Window Settings
« on: February 11, 2009, 07:04:35 pm »

First off, I've been a customer forever and really like how far it's come. MC13 is completely the best version yet. So with that aside I've got hopefully a simple question. I've searched around and haven't found anything.

To the point, when I'm playing a song and in the library views, the wonderful album art is displayed in the action window. Now my preference is to hide the visuals in the playing now section with the arrows which hides the album art visual.

Is there a way to show the Display action window while in playing now so I can have my album art showing?

-equalizer

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Album Art and Action Window Settings
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 07:09:23 pm »

If you double click on the art in the Action Window, you get the Display View.  You can right click and choose "Detach ..."

There are probably other ways.

equalizer

• Junior Woodchuck
  • When the time comes, you'll know what to do!
Re: Album Art and Action Window Settings
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 07:17:00 pm »

If you double click on the art in the Action Window, you get the Display View.  You can right click and choose "Detach ..."

There are probably other ways.

Hmm, but this removes it into it's own window. Which is nice, but not exactly what I was looking for.

what I was looking more specifically for was to keep the example shown below throughout every section that I am in.
Pages: [1]   Go Up