INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tagging / cover art  (Read 1578 times)

TL

• Recent member
Tagging / cover art
« on: February 28, 2009, 09:31:12 am »

I'm new to this forum (or any for that matter), so please excuse any lapses in protocol.

I've been working with MC 12 (MJ 12 on 2 other machines) for about six months.  Just this week about three or four days ago, I began to experience difficulties with tagging and specifically in capturing cover art.  When ripping a disc, at the completion, the cover art download window appears and goes through its cycle without capturing anything.  I've made no changes to any settings, added no new applications, etc. This is happening on all three machines in both the MC 12 and MJ 12 applications.  Why all of a sudden on all 3 machines?

I doubt that it has anything to do with any security settings like pop up blockers or firewalls, because I'm actually only running the McAfee suite on one of the machines.

Would any help.  Thanks,
TL

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Tagging / cover art
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 10:45:36 am »

Welcome to the forum.  We moved YADB (including cover art) to a new server this week and it may not be right yet.

If you get a failure, wait a few minutes or hours and then try again.

TL

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 11:08:14 am »

OK.  Thanks Jim.  I appreciate your quick response, as I was thinking about uninstalling/reinstalling -- saved me the trouble.

TL

TL

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 08:19:56 am »

Yesterday I began to experience tagging difficulties similar to those descirbed in my 2/28 post.  I'm not getting any cover art at all and the artist, album, and track info retrieval is inconsistant, often not pulling info for common artists that are definitely in YADB.

Am I the only one experiencing this?  Is there YADB maintenance going this weekend?  If there is maintenance underway, is there is any notification that this type of work going on and may impact YADB performance during the maintenance period?

Thanks,
TL
Pages: [1]   Go Up