Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tag  (Read 1383 times)

michaeljordan

• Recent member
Tag
« on: June 28, 2011, 07:53:16 am »

Hi, I NEED URGENT HELP REGARDING TAG INFO.
I love this software, I have 31 GB of MP3 music I just bought a new computer and I imported the 31 GB to my new computer but all the tag job I did for the last 5 years get lost, I mean its like I never added any cd picture photo or any album name or any generation,

Im getting crazy immagine 31 GB untag after I been spent the last 5 years adding tag to all my MP3 and looks like this media center 14 did not save any of those tag job I did.

Please help me how can i recover the TAG.

Alfre

221bBS

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Tag
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 08:20:32 am »

I think you never turned on the option to "Update tags when file info changes" in MC. Best thing to do is import your old library and turn this option on in Options > General > Importing & Tagging.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 08:53:28 am »

michaeljordan

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 09:23:53 am »

Dear 221bbs
Thank you so much for you tips, this just solve my problem, i was soooo worrry to loose all my TAG job.

Question. No matter how many time I reinstall windows, reinstall JRiver o buy a new computer with this option allways will keep the TAG job update for ever?
Before I bought JRiver i used to use Musicmatch jukebox before was bought by Yahoo, and Musicmatch allways save the TAG data ever in the file property.

Michael.
Pages: [1]   Go Up