INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sending output to another screen  (Read 1000 times)

silent_64

Sending output to another screen
« on: March 21, 2009, 07:21:32 am »

I have a HTPC setup - it runs on two screens, a small 7" touchscreen where I can control my music, nice and easy. But I also run a HDMI out to my TV where I play video on.

So what I'd like is for MC13 to just send the output to the TV, but at the same time keep the interface on the touchscreen. Or at least so that when the movie is done, it can run on the touchscreen again.

I can't really run in clone mode, the touchscreen runs in 800x600 and the TV runs at 1280x720.

I'd prefer I could do it in theater mode - but if that can't be done, I'd be happy just getting it to work. :)

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Sending output to another screen
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 09:59:25 pm »

You can do this in a whole number of ways...

One way to have it work with Theater View, is to go to Tools --> Options --> Playback --> Display Settings and set the Monitor (under Fullscreen) to the monitor of your choice for video playback.

Another option is to detach the display while video is playing (right click and choose Detach Display) and then move it to the proper screen and then double-click it to make it go fullscreen there.  It'll remember where it was whenever you detach it.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up