INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: iPod nano shows "0kb used, 0kb free" -- even after "successful" sync  (Read 5608 times)

Phydeaux

• World Citizen
  • No comment... ;)

I have a 4GB 3Gen iPod nano, firmware version 1.1.2, which was formatted by a mac. Used MacDrive to copy music off it and then reformatted as FAT32. Used MC to initialise iPod. Transferred some songs to the iPod successfully using MC.

On ejecting the iPod, the menu asks for a Language and then shows "No music". The "Settings" menu shows "0kb used, 0kb free". Replugging the iPod into a computer shows the previously transferred music and exploring the ipod_control / music folder reveals that the music has been copied.

Any clues? What can I do to sort this out?? Please help!
"Evil will always triumph over Good because Good is dumb." -- Spaceballs

newflavour

• Recent member
Re: iPod nano shows "0kb used, 0kb free" -- even after "successful" sync
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 05:27:38 pm »

yup, I'm getting the same problem as you. very frustrating. done a search on the forum and nothing in the way of a reply on how to fix it. looks like I'll have to install itunes on my second computer just to synch songs to the ipod. LAME,  itunes blows. MC has been sooo awesome until now, aside from the upgrade to v13 and release of v14 shortly after <sigh> and not getting the additional keys.
Pages: [1]   Go Up