INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to get File location method to the subdirectory level to appear first  (Read 1343 times)

Sudin36

• Recent member

How to get File location method to the subdirectory level to appear in my first screen after I select Videos from the main menu?

In the Theater Mode I like to display my media files (Audio, Videos, Images) using the file location method, this way I know each subdirectory in my M: drive is name the way I want it to display in Theater Mode.  For example, line 1 "Skating in Vermont" is actually from M:\My Videos\Skating in Vermont subdirectory name.  My current problem is that when I select Videos from the main menu my main root directory M: is displayed on the next screen all by itself.   I then have to click on M: and then select file location again to get to the subdirectory of 'Skating in Vermont'.  Also, I would always like for my listings to appearing not in the thumbnail, but just in the line format.  Sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't.  I had all of this working the right way before I rebuilt my computer with Vista 64.  Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up