INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New to interact forum... First question... :-)  (Read 1089 times)

BonkLord

• Recent member
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.
New to interact forum... First question... :-)
« on: April 22, 2009, 01:27:03 am »

Hello everyone... Greetings from Sri Lanka!  ;D

I'm a major media center fan and have found a great deal of solutions thanks to this forum... and FINALLY had to join it coz im stuck on this latest problem...

I was editing a track info template, and i have a custom field for the countries various artists are from. I want to add this info into the template but for some reason it just doesn't show up...  ?

Here's what the code looks like...

<ul id="meta">
    <li class="title" title="Title: TRACKINFO_INSERT_TITLE">TRACKINFO_INSERT_TITLE</li>
    <li class="artist" title="Artist: TRACKINFO_INSERT_ARTIST">TRACKINFO_INSERT_ARTIST</li>
    <li class="album" title="Album: TRACKINFO_INSERT_ALBUM">TRACKINFO_INSERT_ALBUM<span class="TRUETRACKINFO_INSERT_YEAR"> (TRACKINFO_INSERT_YEAR)</span></li>
    <li class="genre" title="Genre: TRACKINFO_INSERT_GENRE">Genre: TRACKINFO_INSERT_GENRE</li>
    <li class="homeland" title="Country: TRACKINFO_INSERT_HOMELAND">Country: TRACKINFO_INSERT_HOMELAND</li>
    <li class="rating-TRACKINFO_INSERT_RATING" title="Rating: TRACKINFO_INSERT_RATING Star(s)">&nbsp;</li>
   </ul>

The section in Bold being my custom field... It shows up as Country: TRACKINFO_INSERT_HOMELAND on the template. Any idea on how to get this to work? Thanks in advance...  :)
Follow Me On : Twitter | YouTube

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
Re: New to interact forum... First question... :-)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 03:24:45 am »

I'm not sure, but if I remember right, you can only use a predefined set of fields for track info display.

If you want to use some "special" fields, you have to use TrackInfo_Insert(Field Name). For you it should work if you change your line to:

<li class="homeland" title="Country: TrackInfo_Insert(HOMELAND)">Country: TrackInfo_Insert(HOMELAND)</li>

BonkLord

• Recent member
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.
Re: New to interact forum... First question... :-)
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 03:47:50 am »

ahhh brilliant!! works fine now... thanks so much!!  :D
Follow Me On : Twitter | YouTube
Pages: [1]   Go Up