INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: File import settings  (Read 1577 times)

JamieShanks

• Recent member
File import settings
« on: April 22, 2009, 03:33:53 am »

Hi all,

I'm not sure if I'm being dense, but is there somewhere in MC12 I can change the file import settings for manual imports (i.e. when I drag a folder to MC12 to import it)?

The auto-import folders' individual options settings have a list where you can specify which file types should be imported and which not, but there doesn't seem to be a place to set this for "everything else".  I tried setting the external file types setting (i.e. what MC opens) but that made no difference.

Basically, I want to stop MC noticing .cue files as my flacs are tagged already, when it imports both the cues and flacs it doubles everything up.  At the moment I need to go into the folder and select only the flac files to drag.

Thanks and cheers,
Jamie

tunetyme

• Galactic Citizen
  • Have tunes will travel
Re: File import settings
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 12:09:17 pm »

Try looking under tools > options > Library & folders > Select the file path (E:\Rock) > Settings for this folder.  Select what you want to import in that folder (Flac, Ape, MP3 etc.).  I don't see anything for .cue so that may be a bug but give that a try.

Tunetyme

JamieShanks

• Recent member
Re: File import settings
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 02:29:42 am »

Thanks tunetyme, I appreciate the suggestion, but it was the folders that aren't already being monitored I was wondering about. 

What I did in the end was tidy up a bit, and stick all the flac files under one heirarchy, so MC can just monitor that (with the auto-import option for CUE files turned off).

Cheers
Jamie
Pages: [1]   Go Up